Thursday, March 6, 2008

All eng, bad luckkk 4 my dynamic pair !! ME 2

yo !! All England fever 4 badminton maniac.. I was excited, n happy when the tournament start, but it turns 2 b a sad wan now.. They LOST !!! My fav pair consist of KKK-TBH lost in straight set.. I saw them lost 2 the same pair live in stadium in WC last yr.. Hw can they repeat the same scene again? This time STRAIGHT SET !!!!! OMGGG !!!!

( Lianee walkin into Phy lab wit newspaper)
Lianee
Carolyn
Mimi
wei, carolyn !! Koo-Tan lost !!!
HUH???!!! to?
Japanese pair again 1!! So teruk la... haizzzzz...
yalo, haiz.. i jangka d la.. surely he wil giv many alasan gain
huh?? they lose again??
Ya lor..
aiya, Koo-Tan teruk la... sigh

3 of us, say duno hw many times "haizzzz"
But no matter wat, i'll still support dem!!! Hope dat their team-mate wil giv their best... My luck is same lik theirss, hahaha
My chem paper prob occur ! such a "high" mark i get. i'll try again.. No givin up symptoms in me k !!! Dun look down on me. I noe sum ppl dun say, but they r act the 1 hu look down on me...Ntg wrg, ill prove it 1 day.. Perhaps, spm time? hahahahahahaha
I hv about 7 months time.. I'll go all out 4 it !!!

* i wana correct my evidence, juz nw durin chem tuition, i told shyuan mey i want 2 drop Chemistry. dat wan is tindakan terburu2. I simply say.. No k !! hahahahahaha
Alright, nw i wana go n chek All England result.. Bye !!

* im sad 2day..

No comments: