Friday, March 14, 2008

C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E

How am I going 2 walk into the exam hall without confidence?
Ans: iF i do not hv confidence, i'll be 2 times bhind the other b4 even da race starts. If i hv, i will win the race even b4 the race start..

As u noe, i do nt hv any confidence in my exams.. During exams week, I wil study in the morning wit my frens when we arrive scol. Then, i'll start asking dis n dat.. When the ans they giv me is diff frm my own, i will automatically rber theirs instead of mine..mayb bcoz they r smarter.
Therefore, now i wana learn 2 be confident in my own ans. I wana learn 2 trust my own ans. After all, my own ans sumtime do give me marks.

I want to walk into the SPM examination hall with confidence. I want to make my family proud especially my mum. N i dun1 to let my mum's side family look down upon me as most of my cousin r straight As n top student in scol. I wana let them noe dat to score straight As is not depending on $. Not oni RICH ppl can score straight As. Studying in overseas or International school doesn't mean anything. To me, that r juz "KIASU", n non-stop competing.. we must enjoy high scol life... No point being at the top oweys n scoring uncountable As,but nt enjoyin scol life.. Tak de guna lah study oso..

So, i must be confident to do this !!! Eventhough if emm choi2 la... I wil stil nvr give up. I wana try until i success. Try again in college or even uni.

my quote: Ppl can do it, so y can't I ??
Confidence leads the way !

my fav drama quote: 努力不懈,冲向终点!!!
加油!!!

No comments: