Saturday, March 22, 2008

I completed 6 hrs of nonsence course.

In order 2 b a "L" license driver, i dgn bangganya completed the 6 hours of nonsence course.. dis morning, i went at 9am. wait turn to cap jari until 930am. Den wait 4 dat jurulatih until 10 sumting.

Dat jurulatih of mine is a sarcastic person. (sumting lk my sej teacher).During dat three hrs, his mouth din stop b4.. Even during break, he is telling me bout his eye power. Oh goshhh !! haizzz.. wat 2 do? hav to listen oso..
2day i learn bout teknik asas memandu.
P -----> Petrol
O-----> Oil
W-----> Water
E-----> Electricity
R -----> Rubber
Den he teach how 2c the tyre's D.O.B, the roadtax, number plat. wiper, battery water, bla bla......
is dis nonsence??? Yes, it is. U probably wont nd 2 noe dis, coz all of us noe dat, once kereta rosak, v wil send 2 workshop rite??...

After break
he tell 5 steps before driving
1. adjust chair
2. adjust mirror, all the mirrors
3. seat belt
4. hold stering
5. check all those signal,hazard...
nxt, he teach how 2 step clutch n accelerate pedal.. dis 2 must balance, if nt car will jerk, which "pro" carolyn oweys did.. until 2day oni i noe dat stepping clutch without accelerate pedal, the car still wil move...this method safe la i tink.. My father din tell oso, so i duno lor.. hehe.. dat person arr, goin up the slope, den gostan, reverse, go up again, den reverse again....
Is dis nonsence? No, it isn't.. Oni dis part not reali nonsence,others all haizz.. but his sarcastic talk r all nonsence.. He said dat my penceramah 4 da teknik asas memandu is paling bodoh wan. can go into world record. N i cant count how many times did he say the same thing. I tink ar, he dun lk dat fella kut... hehe

I completed 3hrs of that course the week v hv election, dat wan is inside the room, 2day oni sumting lk practical. But dat day lagi nonsence la.. keep asking quest.. No matter how nonsence is it, i hv already gone through.. Hooray !! so, my kawan out there.. All de best !!.. If can, bring sum story book or mp3,mp4,mp5 ke 4urself so dat u wont feel boring. It's boring........ Undang course n driving course,no diff.. It's BORING !!! But if go with friends rite, mayb not so boring.. I go alone ma.. Nobody wana accompany me oso. I sdn bhd lar... :-( hualalalala... nvm la, i independent.. hehehe..
Im now waiting 4 da ppl la, 2 call me n giv me my "L" license. den i can drive.. ask me wait until finish SPM wa, how can i wait leh???

Since i was born in january,i hv dis advantage 2 drive so soon, so y not i make full use of dis opportunity rite.... im so thankful dat im born in January. haha
Im so sorry shyuan mey, asked me wait after spm, i cnt wait d.... U still gt so many ppl temaning u, no worries.. I ownself oso can gao dim. U sure x probs.. woohoo.. early abit drive, my daddy mummy oso senang abit. hehehe.. prepare 1 car 4me, den vry senang d. Hopefully by august i can drive smoothly... can go until KL area. Mid valley, pavilion, sg.wang, time square or even until Port dickson... lalala

I wana drive drive drive drive drive. I cant wait !!!!!!
till den, bye bye..

7 days 2 Nicholas's concert !!!!!! Yippie !!!

No comments: