Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nicholas From Now On concert 2008

Finally, it's da concert dat i've been waiting for. Nicholas Teo From Now On Live In Malaysia !!
I reach stadium bout 730 pm.. No nd so early, coz i bought numbered seating.. N i saw 1 guy named Jym.. I duno he is a host or a singer now. But i noe he is 1 of the finalist in 2006 astro talent quest. Well, I saw so damn many ppl take pic with him.. I took 1 or 2 oso. But useless, all nt clear.. Those ppl push here n there, my hand oso shake here n there..

dat middle guy im mentioning. dis is the effect.
after dat, i went n buy "ying guang bang" da light wan.. my wan spoil edi. haiz..

Yeahh ! it's dis wan.

i got this free water, cool rhino is da co-sponsor for da concert.

Here's some pics frm da concert, but not clear, coz i sit kinda far, n my camera is nt dat geng wan
The crowd..the little Nicholas
The 2004 him 2005 's Nicholas2006's Nicholas 2007's Nicholas..

He n his guest artist, Fish Leong .

They sang 1 eng love song,n they hug twice.


He cried when he sang fu chu, den huang hun, his competition songs which makes him popular now.

Encore, he sang dang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shui. I love his shirt !

He a few other singer's song, wich he modified it.. But when chorus part, he sing back original version. 1 of them is Only One, i tink it's korean song. I like dat da most. I guess his korean pronounciation nt bad. n i more is heart. Indonesian song. hehehe Nt hard for him la, since he noe BM wat..

Overall, it's a gud show,juz a little bit short.. 2 n a half hour.. But i enjoy it. I'll surely b goin 2 his nxt concert.. I Love Nich !!! hahaha

No comments: