Sunday, March 23, 2008

My new MP4

After 1 yr, i finally got 1 new MP4 wich i nvr expected.. Yday, i went to Alamanda wit my family.. B4 enterin carrefour me n sis see da paper stick outside wan arr, c gt wat offer wan.. v saw MP4, in quite ok punya price..


Den v go up n hv a look. Din tink wana buy. Den my mum cum over... suddenly she ask u want anot? hahaha.. Of course i say wan la.. SO , i dapat lo.. each person 1. hehehe.. no fight fight...

Quite ok la.. boleh tahan
My last time wan was MWALKER.. When i sleep, i tersleep on it. So, the lens breAK.. lol.. Now, i'll learn frm da mistake and take gud care of it....
I wil love you...
Juz nw went to the furniture shop, plan 2 buy new bed.. my bed arr, sudah bertahun-tahun.. wana change.. hahahaha.. I saw 1 vry cute wan, for children i tink.. Bed n study table plus computer table bergabung.. Best betul, but i tink my "big" room cnt fit... still tinking.. haha
So, tmr Monday again.. haizzz.. NO PJ !!! hooray! no nd change. save energy, save alot..
I realize i oweys blog ar recently, it seems lik everyday... Fuyoh !!...
Nvm la, improve english language (kononnya la, is actualy malaysian english) hahahaha

No comments: