Monday, March 3, 2008

What means by good friend?

I saw dis poem, not bad.. I edited abit n cut abit. (abit oni).My eng is nt gud, dun laugh if there's mistakes..
Good friend is always kind,
Should always speak their mind,
Their compassion should never end,
That's what it takes to be a good friend.
Good friend is there for you,
They are real, they are true- blue,
Their compassion should never end,
That's what it takes to be a good friend.
If a good friend you do find,
Make sure they treat you kind,
Understanding they shouldn't lack,
And they would never stab you in the back,
On top of everything always remember,
Friend is forever.
It's my final yr in secondary scol.. I've learn alot in this pass 4 yrs.. Learn makin new friends, communicating with each other.. N dis aren't ez.. N i realize, i had many diff types of friends..
Sum frens, u do not nd 2 speak up, but u noe what they think n they noe wat u r tryin to tell..
Sum frens they don't feel guilty when they did wrong n nt even a word s.o.r.r.y.. (nt eager 2 hear dat word, but it's courtesy)
Sum r backstabber which v cant avoid.. (It's normal 2 hv a few)..
Sum r pretenders..(great wan,can go TVB for interview)
Sum r reali gud frens whom wil help u in crucial moment, care 4u,tink 4u, shares their knowledge wit u,make u happy all the time.. well, i hv some frens lik dat hu makes me go crazy wit them.. hahaha.. Although it's lik crazy, but i love dat..( the moment u feel u r gonna fall, or u had fell, they wil give u a warm helpin hand)
* To me , friends r truly important, v support each other in watever we do. Oweys encourage each other. I oweys treasure my Friendship... The ship wich nvr ever sinks..

No comments: