Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2nd lesson> Naik Bukit, wheee

Juz now 3pm, was my 2nd driving lesson.. As usual he go n pump minyak 1st.. Den say "u bawalah"... Huh? i bawa? I nt yet warm up leh.... hehe.. So, nvm, i drive la... Thank god engine din mati.. Den i happily drive until da driving institute whr ppl learn those bukit, parking n bla bla...

Ok, it's da 1st time i drive up the bukit.. The ppl demostrated twice or thrice, den ask me to do it... I still duno wan, but when he ask, i juz nod my head... (u r tinking whether i berjaya went on top anot rite?) hahaha.. I went to the top !! i juz simply tekan da minyak hard hard n it goes up vry vry fast, until da person hu teach me say, SLOW !!!!! Man Man Lai !! coz ar, he said b4,when go up the slope must tekan the minyak harder ma. I juz listen 2 wat he said... hehehe...

After dat, i went n try the parking.. 1st time i reverse the car... Ok la, consider berjaya.. Den 430pm, frm Cheras thr, i drive back 2 my hse... hahaha.. Once again, i termati engine when paying toll.. Ishhhhhh... But no1 honk me.. hahaha... 2day i din kena honk... Yeahhh !!!! lol

Till den, byee

No comments: