Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No title

This post's title called No title.. I juz wana write bout 2day..

During Biology, Edna n me went to lab n find teacher, ask her whether she can cum to our class instead of v goin 2 da lab, bcoz inthuja's leg can't walk.. She hv sum prob wit her leg or bone.. V can't carry her up n down all da time although our class hv st johns around as it's so dangerous walkin up n down da stairs..

Dat teacher i feel kinda selfish...



Carolyn: Teacher, can u cum 2 our class for 2day?
Teacher: Kenapa?
Carolyn: Inthuja's leg cant walk
Edna: Ya, teacher, her leg cannt walk, can teacher pls cum 2 our class?
Teacher: err.. err
Edna: Teacher u wana teach using computer ar?
Teacher: Ya la, sebab itu, saya nak tunjuk dgn computer
Edna & Carolyn: err, so how? cannt ar teacher?
Teacher: Inthuja rehat kat kelas, yg lain suruh turun la..
Carolyn: Huh?
Edna: huh?
Carolyn & Edna: arh, ok la..
on the way back 2 class..
Edna: haizz, i noe edi la, she wont let wan..
Carolyn: ishhh.. she arr..
(do u realize teacher oweys speak in BM?)


U c la, dis teacher so wat 1.. Cum our class 1 day oso cannt. she duno inthuja suffering arr.. I tink her leg very pain la. bcoz i din c b4 she cry ma.. 2day oni i c... In my opinion, i tink she dun reali speak eng well, dat's y she nd computer... I tink la.. Hopefully nt.. U all dun go n tell ar, later i mampus..



OK, den 2day was Esther siah's ping pong competion.. v go support her.. House vs house, as i mention in the last post. But she play ping pong.. Wah lao ! beat blue house 11-0 leh in the 3rd set i tink.... Fuiiiyoooh !!! no mistake at all.. But her face ar when she play ar, i tell U !!! so damn act cool. hahahahaha... Dun beat me arr esther !!! hahaha
But she play mmg nice la... hehehe.. I nt pujiing.. she beat red hse 2 win.. single wei...berdikari... hehehe
After dat, v went n c volleyball.. Blue hse lose, 17-21 to green hse. N dis game was so unfair, 1 set oni. Nvr change court. I nvr ever see a competiton lk dat.. ishhhhh... Teacher is juz so unfair... blek.. esther was asked 2 replace 1 of the gal frm yellow hse. When da game juz start duno hw many mins, she kena kick out,hahaha. Y???? hehehe.. ntg la,bcoz 1 ppl can enter 1 game oni. Already emerged as Ping pong champ lo.. So, volleyball cannt play d.. hahahaha



Friday my turn again. the 1 wich cancel, n now postponed 2 fri. Aiyah !... I noe i cant win la.. C my opponent edi. All so pro, all scol players... Huhuhu... n now my arm is pain. esther la, ask me swing swing swing... hahaha
Im preparing 2 lose... I hv da confident to lose.. But of course not losing 11-0 la... it's act 21 point system, but We play half oni.. Kononnya la, wana save time. ishhh... Dis kind of competiton alll so unfair wan la.. I juz play to get koko marks.. U tink i play 2 win arrr? no la.. Kai Wan Xiao !!! But i still hope 2 beat at least 1 hse.. If terbeat wakil sekolah.. bagus mann. but later they wil " no face"..lol. hehehehe... nvm la..
I juz hope my partner wil hv a positive thinking.. Dun c da opponent is wakil sekolah, den no mood 2 play... Plssss plssss. hu noes v can make a big upset although i noe it's quite impossible... But ntg is impossible... lalilalilalalalalila...

p/s: I juz realize my main pic is kinda nice hor... especially da 2 big pic.. me n my frens n da three soldiers... hahaha... I sudah menghayati bout 20 mins.. Nt bad huh ! I noe i perasan..haahaahaahaahaa

No comments: