Saturday, April 19, 2008

My 1st driving lesson..

It's my 1st time driving a car on the road !!! Highway,town n kampung's sempit-sempit road... Oh ya !! I oso fetch 1 ppl.... hahaha... But alot cars, i scare... vry fast la they drive..

B4 i drive, the ppl hu teach me, go n pump petrol n tambah angin 4 dat little Kancil... Den he explain how 2 move the gear, 1-5 den Reverse... Den he stop at the Sunday pasar malam there.. Den i start 2 drive...
1st ly, drive around da taman... Banyaknya cats n dogs.. Den after dat, drive out to highway... Frm silk highway my hse there wan, den go until saujana impian, Giant, my ex add maths tuition (diana) den Tesco... Den go until balakong,sg long, Batu 9... Alot place... .
I pay toll !! nt my $$$, hehe.. But when i stop edi, wana jalan balik, i must slow slow let go the clutch oni my car wont jerk, but the bhind stupid Unser ar, honk me... Ishhhh...I panic la.. The ppl say tak apa, jgn takut dia marah, saya tahu awak takut org belakang marah... Biarlahh...
Dat's y.. Cannt c ar ppl sedang belajar, L licence la ok... Din tink wan wor, He oso last time belajar time, lk dat wan...
But i can confirm 1 ting, Malaysian drivers so x da patience... Hopefullly, i wont b so no patience.. hehe

My leg which tekan da accelerator, so pain... I bertemu with a crane.. Wah lao wei, jalan so damn slow, i nd 2 tekan clutch den let go, den tekan agaiin..N u noe la, 1st time rite, combination where gt so professional?? Of course da car jerk jerk...

Den i went 2 duno wat place, to fetch a lady, fetch her 2 the learn motorbike punya place... hahahaha... Im a driver !! After dat, I drive myself back 2 Kajang frm Balakong!! I cant imagine la i drive myself back..of coz dat ppl bside me la.. If nt, i duno when 2 change gear... hahahaha...
Yeahhh ! nxt time i can go Jusco by myself nxt time !!!


2day my fav Koo Kien Keat n Tan Boon Heong will meet my fav Lee Yong Dae n his partner.. I hope Koo-Tan wil give their best shots.. Since they both won da same back 2 back titles, all england n swiss open, I hv no idea wich pair win.. may the best pair win...!! It'll b an interesting match !!! Channel 811... 1.30pm. Men doubles is da last match. Therefore, i tink they wil play around 5pm.. Cant wait !!

No comments: