Thursday, April 10, 2008

Forget

2day i forgot my lab coat n all my txtbooks. I put them on the sofa n forget 2 bring.. Bagus kan? ..
lab coat wei, dat teacher la, evry1 noes... her character. When u din brin, she wil talk alot wan... When i reached sch, i ask my frens did they bring, evry1 says they bring.. mampus aku.. Den nvm la, im prepared edi, since in the car.. I tried 2 vorrow frm f5 classes. None of them hv.. they dun hv chemistry 2day.. n their teacher din say must bring.. So, tak de lo.. habis la me.. I malu go borrow f4.. F5 go borow junior i feel vry "fishy".. hahaha.. So, i membuat keputusan, dun1 borrow, at the same time, i found out that i gt 1 fren, mimi din bring oso... So, i nt so scare.

But my frens rite, insisted to go n borrow.. They go all the classes hu hv chemistry.. Even the F4s... Im so terharu.. How many times i say no nd edi.. They still go n find... At last v nvr find any, coz all da classes dun hv.. very pelik huh !.. OK, den nvm la. go lab la.. nvm.. Den do experiment, a vry simple exp la. c the latex wil coagulate anot oni... u plus ethanoic den ammonia... Aiyah! duno wat la... Ee Li n Esther teman me din wear lab coat durin dat experiment.. So damn luckily dat teacher din bebel.. wat a lucky day... Wah, she so gud arrr... hahahahaha

Anyway, i wana thks my frensss hu x berputus asa go n hunt lab coat 4me... Thanks !! I Love u all !!! mUacksss...


2mr is friday ! the head of mistress wana take scissors n cut ppl hair.. I heard dis frm other ppl.. yeaaaaa...
Dat woman, tot she's a hairstylist aaaa. let me cut hers 1st la. no, i mean shave hers !! X malu.. N dat mother hyppoo.... Yuckssss !! She is juz so x malu... The head, I HATE U !!!!
n ppl say i dye hair wa... go use ur brain n tink la... It's not color ! it's sun bleach ! Bodoh ! Oh, i forgot the 1 hu chek hair wan alll oso bodoh.. No wonder they cant differentiate... I wont pity them oso.. They r juz da stupidEST human in da world........ Bai chi !!!!......世界上的大白痴!!!!

p/s: Yes, amrit, u r the firelady !!!!!! save us frm the hyppos !!! Im ur assistant... lets bekerjasama !

No comments: