Tuesday, April 15, 2008

attackin day, IM NOT LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early in the morning, when i reach the sch, i went to telephone booth to call. Ok, bcoz i forgot sumthing n i nd my maid 2 help me complete.. After dat, i wana walk to class.. N here comes, ringgggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!!! N announcement," pelajar2 beratur di luar kelas n so on." baca doa lar means...



N student hu walk consider x hormat n which means u break da scol rule n get summon.so i sit on the bench in pavilion n wait.. (but teachers???).. Den nvm, after dat doa thingy i walk 2 my class , as usual la.. N my frens say" hey !! teacher wants 2 cu.. " im thinkin wich n why teacher wana c me as im not popular la.. C me oso ntg gud wan la.. So, i say where? hu? Then here comes dat teacher da 1 hu r feel she's kind when im F3 but not now n anymore... A bunch of frens oso Anti her... she oso wants 2 c sithara, harjir n sharweena

Here goes da conversation...

Teacher

Carolyn

Teacher: Carolyn, y r u late?

Carolyn: Huh? Y am I late? (lookin at sithara n ask y ar? i late?)

Teacher: Yes, y r u late?

Carolyn: I late ar? If Im late those prefects write my name edi wat.. Dun hv oso

Teacher: Yes, they cant write ur name down bcoz u enter da scol compund b4 da bells ring.

Carolyn: Ya, so im not late wat.. Y i late?

Teacher: I mean u r late, bcoz u r nt lining up in front of ur class, so u r late !

Carolyn: (keep on tinking y is she still saying im late but the truth is im nt late) Ok, teacher, i am NOT late ( i say again). Dat time is bacaan doa, so i cant walk right? dat's y i wait til da thing finish oni i walk cum 2 class. !!!!

Teacher: But b4 da doa u shud hv line up in front of ur class..

Carolyn: Teacher, JUST NOW IS BACAAN DOA, HOW CAN I WALK 2 CLASS n LINE UP ?????? So, i wait in pavilion until it finish ! So, i dun tink im late !

Teacher: im not attacking you, y r u so defensive? can u try nt to b late nxt time? Y r u late?

Carolyn: (OHHHH !! AGAIN !!! Im juz 2 tired 2 say im nt late edi..) my mum nd 2 send sister 1st la, so i cum dis time.

( my real reason is not dat, im 2 fire, n i juz simply bla...)

Teacher: evry1 wil send their sis, so can u dun b late nxt time?

Carolyn: (in my heart, im not late, im not late, im NOT late) !!!!!!! Im nt sure...

Teacher: Y nt sure? Dun cum so late..

Carolyn: I'll try

Teacher: ok, is juz a simple ans. Isn't it?

Carolyn: (no respond)..


Sithara's turn

Teacher: i've sum complains frm the prefect that u r rude 2 her ( that blue hyppo la, i mentioned in my suay title post)

Sithara: No, teacher. V r try to b nice, but is juz dat she oweys shhh shhh shhh which is vry irritating.

Blue hyppo: (teacher lookin at her) Teacher, dat time they talk vry loud durin perhimpunan.

Carolyn: (defend sithara but it's the truth i talkin) NO !!! V nvr talk loud loud, v whispering.. Lian Ee noes, u can go n ask !

Sharweena n Harjir: whisper oso cannot ar???!!!

Teacher: (defend blue hyppo la)U all r 5th former, n she's juz a 3rd former, bla n bla n bla.. she said sumting lk bertolak ansur abit... sumting lk dat.. Sithara, especially u, u r so rude... change abit. N perhaps sithara, u can hv her as ur petsis???

Sithara: Oh NO !!! NO !!!! thksss...

Teacher: sithara, i noe u can b a very gud person if u want 2.. So, try to be.. I hope u can change..



So, here's da conversation... ishhhhhh... geram !!!!!!! Dis is so damn i duno wat 2 say..



Why must care ar? As long as i din kena catat nama, i am NOT LATE, as long as i step in SMK CONVENT b4 730 am( malaysia, beijing, hk time) i am NOT late !!!! Even if nxt time im goin 2 work, once i punch my card b4 the working time starts n go to the toilet, the boss can't say im LATE right????..

Conclusion, 2day im NOT LATE !!!! I've step in the sch compound b4 730 am !!!!!!!

If i come late, i'll admit. If i come 7:31:00:001 u can do watever u wan... Punish me la, lecture me la, watever ! But im nt even LATE mannn!!!!!! Teacher oso havent enter da class !!!!! SO, Do not say IM LATE !!!!! Dun say i am defensive !!! Dis is da way i shud b.. U say da wrg fact, i hv my rights 2 defend myself ! Ok.... coooool

Durin chemistry, i terpoke my hand wit that stapler punya ubat. My finger has 2 small little lubang now... I dun1 scar ok.. I was baiki-ing da stapler, tersuddenly i terkiap lk dat. N it kiap my finger. wow !!!! Imagine !!!! I din scream luckily, so my beside meifen oso duno. I try 2 take out slowly, but cannt cum out.. Den i close 1 eye la, thinkin, pain den pain la, n PULL out... As hard as i cud.. N i finally i Berjaya !!!! Den, da blood starts 2 flow... Lk u noe ur tap water din close tight... arr lk dat la.. But no feelings edi.. Luckily there's a bside me.. I let the water flow on my hand.. Den when it is out frm water, blood started 2 flow again.. den oni meifen perasan..Thanks 2 joanne 4 her tissue.. Den prothrombin bcum thrombin, fibrinogen bcums fibrin den my blood cloth..(isit lk dat ar da sequence?) hahaha can revise bio le.. Den when physics, 945 am... 5Berlian freeze.. U noe da ting?came out in newspaper. KL playing wan? in duno wat plaza. Every1 freeze? We freeze 4 lk 30 secs oni la.. Pn yusnaini reaction kinda cute.. "Kenapa? wei kenapa ni?" hahaha
den syahirah cant tahan n all of us laugh 2gether wit her. Act hw 2 tahan 4 so long? i wonder da KL there how they can tahan for 4 minutes? It's Yee Thong's idea. haha

Den durin add maths !!!! v r free ! V hardly hv freetime durin add maths.. Pn Lim din cum!!!!!!!! N no homework given !!!! Usually when she's not in scol, she wil giv homework. Surprisingly, v dun hv !!! hahaha... Yipppie !!! Den me, eeli, esther, kohila n amrit started to chat n chat n chat... amrit keep on say esther insignificant. hahahaha...

Another ting, 2day i suppose 2 hv my driving lesson, n dat ppl say forgot n postponed 2 saturday.. ishhh. Haiyo ! SO, i end up doin Komsas nota n watch tv.. Dis is a long feelings bout today, i still vry fire...... Amrit, help !!!!

No comments: