Thursday, June 26, 2008

i still like my pics la.. i dont know hw 2 put pics if i using those classic templatess..

Well, I had settle my probs...
Thanks to my friends who give me advice or advise? (dont noe wich wan)..

Tomorrow will be canteen day and also report card day. I can't hadir for that lar, which i reali want to go.....

I like to see ppl fight for nuggets and all. "I first, I first !" I like to collect money....
huh ! today teacher come in gv us that sijil berhenti sekolah, to isi our name dan lain-lain.. fake wan of course.... then teacher talk bout our testimonial. She said evrybody will get C for co-operative.......
HUh?! Why?!
Because she said alot teachers complain that our class alot of click, and not co-operative...
Hmmm.. I wonder... So, tomorrow is the time for us to prove..
Teachers, Im so sorry to say that you all are wrong.......
Semoga 5 Berlian untung banyak-banyak tomorrow.. Yeahh !

p/s: amrit, my kitkat u eat rdy not? Nice leh... hahaha.. Have a break....lol

No comments: