Monday, June 23, 2008

Streamyx very suck

Steamyx sucks nowadays.. For awhile disconnected. If not, the speed is slow like tortoise... I cant even upload a single pic... My goddd... I wana write to star paper dy, complain streamyx teruk....
Last time not like that, now only slow like what only
. S.L.O.W !
Until cows and sheeps come home, pic still not yet upload. Therefore, I also lazy wana upload Shoban's and Ee Li's bday party pic..... Wait until I wana zzzzzzz...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah ! It's Monday.. As usually, we study in McD... THis time, SHyuan Mey join us. At last, got 1 ppl join. Improved ! Actually, because her dad cant pick her on time, then only she joined us.. Hmm.. I ate banana pie for the 1st time. That Shyuan Mey keep on promoting.. Not bad lar... But I still prefer apple pie. U know, A for apple ! hahaha

We studied add maths today. Trigonometry. A headache chapter. Sin cos tan cot and so on...... After that, yala ya la... Gossip continues....... Okay, today no couple.. 1 also dont hv.. But I saw 3 business man. Talking so loud. I cant dont listen to them. 1 man is talking to the other 2. He talk from the starting we reached McD, until they left.. His friends were good listeners... Dont know what business la... Seems untung alot.. The figure he told was big...
After that, back to our own stories... Alot la we talk.. We talk bout our choices.. But Ee Li keep on say my choices not good... I saw alot my choices.. Chew chew very choosy, dat's y hard to find.. hahahahaha
We talk until I forget the time 5.40pm only I balik..........................................

No comments: