Thursday, December 4, 2008

1 week had passed

It's a week after SPM... SPM sudah habis selama seminggu.
Last week, we still wearing sch uniform. haha.. Although it's only a week, but I can feel the boring-ness. Shobana also said she's boring. wanted to go out... hahaha
I did nothing this whole week, sleep lk pig, watch tv like no one's business.
I think the dvd player is soon gonna burst.. DVD all around the living room.

Just only went out with 3/4 foreverus91 last friday, so fast I boring again,wanna go out again..
We planned to go bowling. heehee..
This Sunday me, Ee Li, Kohi and maybe Shobana might going for the education fair. Something like education fair i guess, at pwtc...
Who wan go lepak? Jom, kita pergi bersama-sama..
FYI, we going by public transport.. coz pollution ah, kan.. hahaha

and then, if got teman, I wanna watch twilight. hahaha
ya, today I went Metro Point with Shu Li.. After she go return books at her school, we went thr and lepak.. Actualy, we wanna walk to Metro (got parkson wan) to see whether go twilight not, but raining.. I guess so lao ya cinema dun hv wan la. hahaha..
So, I teman-ed her go cut hair at Real Cut... She said try-try and see..
You know ar, kids one price, 13-17 another price. So, the receptionist/shampoo gal ask her how old. She told the girl she's 17.. That woman/girl/lady ask her to show IC.. what the..
She actually USE A CALCULATOR to type 2008 - 1991 =
Ohh My !! and then she said okie.. You can go in... emm... A professional hairstylist with the name Justin cut for her.. emm.. The hairstylist okok lar.. U say handsome, not really, say cute,NO ! say smoker, I guess so.. First impression to me, SMOKER. I duno why.....ahahaha..
We went old town and hv lunch.. I bump into quite a number of friends. hehe..
Metro Point vry nice to go... Lol..

Oh ya ! I finished Last One Standing. That Roger Kwok really can act until damn gan wan... Eeyer.. Kevin better. hahaha.. Now. Im watching A journey called life.. I noe im slow.. hehe...
lalalalalalala..Till den..
Toodles!!

No comments: