Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Alright 4 days to 27th DEC.. Saya hendak blog sepuas-puasnya. haha
I found something,which is kinda true, and kinda fake !

January.
Stubborn and hard hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.


Im neat? organized? Then, my room wont be full of papers and sampah lah..
smart? Lols...
Likes to criticize??? I criticize, but I dun like to criticize lah.. Who don't criticize????
Romantic ! huhu...
Loyal?... my friends will laugh lar... hahaha...Up till now, i am not loyal wan.. Kohila also not loyal.. Esther siah also not loyal.. LOL..
Hardworking?? Saya Lazy bum..

Easily jealous? jealous oni.. If 1 day ur bf sayang another girl more than you, I see you jealous anot k...

No comments: