Monday, December 22, 2008

Saya boring la, so I decided to do dis silly thing]

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

.Starting time : 11.43 am

.Name : Carolyn

.Sisters : Two

.Brothers : No

.Where do you live :Carjunk

.Favourite drinks :Mango Juice and 100 plus

.Favourite breakfast : Bread

.Have you ever been on a plane : Yes

.Swam in the ocean : in beach got la

.Fallen asleep in school : Of couse..

.Broken someones heart : yes, maybe?

.Fell off your chair : I think so

.Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : NO

. Saved e-mails : Yes

.What is your room like :Messy,untidy.. But recently it looks neat compare to last time.

.What's right beside you : Inti's file, handphone

.What is the last thing you ate : Char Siew Pau

.Ever had chicken pox : Yes

.Sorethroat : who doesn't?

.Stitches : Nt sure.. let me find out

.Broken nose : No

.Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes... LOLs..

.Like picnics : Yes

.Who was the last person you danced with : I don't dance

.Last made you smile : The drama: Invincible Shan Bao Mei

.You last yelled at : My sister

.Talk to someone you like : Yes...

.Kissed anyone : my mum

.Get sick : Yes.

.Talked to an ex : No

.Miss someone : Yes.. My kawans

.Do you sleep with stuffed animals : No

.What's under your bed : Nothing.. Dirt, if the maid doesn't sweep.

.Who do you really hate : the maid la.. damn irritating. (Not hate la, DISLIKE)

.What time is it now : 11.50am

RANDOMS

.Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Yes

.Q : Do you have any siblings : Yes

.Q : Do you want children : Yes

.Q : Do you smile often : Yes..

.Q : Do you like your hand-writing : It depemds

.Q : Are your toenails painted : No.. It's soooo...

.Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my sisters'

.Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Blue

.Q : What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Watch MU vs duno hu..

.Q : I can't wait to : go NS, come back from NS

.Q : When did you cry last : Very long ago..

.Q : Are you a friendly person: I guess so.

.Q : Do you have any pets : My dog and hamsters

.Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now : Bukit Jalil

.Q : Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : of course

.Q : Do you sleep with the TV on?: Yes..

.Q : What are you doing right now? : Typing la

.Q : Have you ever crawled through a window? : No

.Q : Can you handle the truth? : Yes

.Q : Are you closer to your mother or father? : Both

.Q : Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Forgotten la.. Long ago wat..

.Q : How many people can you say you've really loved? : Uncountable

.Q : Do you eat healthy? : Sometime yes, sometime no

.Q : Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No.. wait till i hv an ex..

.Q : Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes

.Q: How often do you go to church? : Twice in 17 years. Im not a christian dats y..

.Q : If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : MSN personal msg

.Q : Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : At home, quiet, with my friends, im loud.. LOL

.Q : Are you confident?: On betting LCW will win, im confident.. haha

.THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
1. enter standard 1.. Do alot of homework. Very rajin wan... Talk in mandarin... Lousy mandarin..

.5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Finish You are my destiny..Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni... damn nice drama..
2. Tell Kohila to email Martin.. Lolz
3. Pack my ns barang

.5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. Pringles.
2. Roller Coaster
3. Ice Cream
4. Cadbury choc
5. Lexus biscuit

.5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Do some charity
2. Buy big bungalow for my parents
3. give RM 25000 each to my sister.. LOL
4. Own Stagea
5. Build a house near the beach

.5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. My house
2. Granfather's hse in Klang
3. Grandmother's house
4. Port Dickson Regency the apartment
5. highland hotel, genting hotel, 1st world hotel, theme park hotel (stay oni, didn't live)

.5 JOBS I HAVE HAD.

1) Don't hve.. Im malas to work

No comments: