Monday, December 1, 2008

"Great" driving skill

This morning, my car almost went into the longkang... My skills are great... I know that.
Yala, I told before edy, I sucks in parking. That damn parking is damn tiny, and the damn car, is damn big lar... SO, my dad got frustrated, and ask me get down the car, he will park. he keep on shouting, left left-right right.. I wanna think oso cannot think la..
So, I GET OUT, WITHOUT pulling hand brake, and putting free gear.. I stepping the clutch, so i juz lepaskan. and the whole car "fly" in front. Luckily, it's still early, not so many car, if not I duno how to cover my face... LOL..
Thank god I didn't bang into people's shop. Or else, I will finish egg... huhu...
You people don't salah faham k... My "great" skills is only in parking... hahahahahaha...


and then just now,went and buy that amanah saham thing... walao weh.. RHB bank the system down mann.. 3 hour 4 hour still hang. what la.. Therefore, me n sister went to CIMB bank to beratur instead. and that bank ar, so wat wan, take number la rite... MUST BERATUR so high tech wan..... kaki oso lenguh la stand until...


Till then, gonna continue with my drama.. The legend of demigods...
tata..

No comments: