Thursday, April 23, 2009

shop till i almost drop

Today is Jusco members day !!!
woohoo...
I fetch my sister and the maid to cheras selatan !!
Yeah !!! Success success !!! We went thr 8am, reach thr bout 8.30am.. no nd 1/2 hour actuali, but im a good driver, got passenger in the car.. so i slow abit.. hahha..
BIAR LAMBAT ASALKAN?






SELAMAT.. hehehehe
lie u all wan laa... bcoz traffic jam.. haha... haha.. hehe.. haha,.. hehe.. call me crazy.. hehe..
reach thr oso not yet buka, already PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA !! fuyoh !!! a lot ppl waiting outside the entrance..
alot wearing sch uniform oo.. their parent surely shop until drop then fetch them to school. haha
I go early is bcoz i wanna find ez parking, n i success success!!! act i curi-curi jalan wan, people nd to make a big round, to reach whr i park, but i saw got 1 small space din put cone, so i curi masuk.. haha.. the guard oso cnt do anything..jus t see me goin in..so bad la me.. lolz... n i get a straight parking ! Yes !!! huhu..

I pok kai rdy... I shop till i drop !!! Kohi, no more quarterly drop ! fully drop...
The price damn nice laaa... Normally mega sale is oweys PURPLE TAG rite?

50 %.. But today all I buy is RED TAG!!!! 70% !!
I bought VJ JEans !!! 29 bucks... bought nicole skirt, 27 bucks.. bought chic avenue baju, 10 bucks, n the cheapest RM 7.50... Pasar mlm oso not so cheap la..
I don't reli buy the brand la, I buy the design.. huhu.. although my taste is not so goood la, but i like it, so i buy.. hehe..
I wana buy bag !! I thought come out that time oni take, coz it's outside ! 50% wei.. 20 stg onia !! But when I come out, sudah lenyap that bag. ish ish... got that design, but dun hv that colour rdy.. SIGH...
haih.. ='(
Nvm, i learnt a lesson, nxt time see, straight way grab, no need pay 1st.. hahaha..
coz got banyak ma, how i noe people's taste same lk mine !!?? haha..
Then, i bought 1 shirt for my youngest sis, kesiannya, cnt go...
n yeah !! I met Lianee with her grandmother n mum.. hahaha...
She went toooooo......hehe
n I redeemed 10 bucks.. huhu... coz 100 bucks in pink receipt, cn redeem.. hehaheha.. thanks to shopping princess I n II, carolyn n evelyn wong...
Around 11 stg we plan to go back, coz princess II gt sch la, shud hv wear sch uni la rite.. hehe..
n thr goes heart attack part... I almost bang that toyota altis backlight weyh... coz when i wanna reverse my car.. That honda park behind me wan is actually not a parking space... sigh.. wanna avoid banging the honda, din reli concentrate on toyota in front me..

These people arrr wanna shopping oso must find a nice parking n park ma duih...can park wan ma.. din see i "P" ar? haiyoh... I shud hv bang the Honda, n leave a remembrance for the owner ! "I MUST NOT PARK MY CAR IN A NON-PARKING AREA"

I see before in mid valley during chinese new year, those people cnt find parking, n simply park wherever they want... then got 1 car, cnt go out..so he just bang that car, n chao... huhu... so nice to see.. hehe.. evil me..
my dad say not that bang ppl's car punya wrong.. hahaha..
so finally, i dare to drive to a lebih far place, although it's not far la.. but now without my ayah dan ibu leh..
independent rdy... haha.. kononnya...

So, i guess that's all for today...
ohya, i wanna tell, i am a human ok, i will get angry wan u noe, i got mood wan okie, i got angin wan ya, now i feel my angin tak bagus.. so, pls dun mess with me ok.. i very damn kecil kecil hati wan.. lk bean so small wan... ok..

Till then, hv a nice shopping day, n ya.. happy traffic jam if goin at nite !! hehehehehehehehehe...
But if you are a sabar driver, NO PROBLEM !!
tata

No comments: