Saturday, November 22, 2008

1 more week, 3 more days..

After 2 weeks, there is 1 more week awaiting us.. 8 more papers, and we are free!!!
So, it means that we really really really gotta leave high school.. Get Out of convent. LOL
Unlike that time after graduation we have to go back to school again..
Honestly, Will we go back and visit the school? The teachers? The lab workers? The canteen makcik ? =pThe food? The koperasi? or perhaps the toilet? lol..
I would say
I WON'T.
But if i wanna see the cutie Pn Lim, I will.haha
Seriously la, I didn't step to the bookshop for more than 10 times since Im transferred to Convent.. I just feel the thing there like, I cannot trust.. You know the bookshop's location is damn strategic, it's outside the primary school's toilet.. Lolz..

Oh ya, NS thing cuming out the day we gona be free !!!! huhu...
Yala, I make up my mind to go la.. If not, how to cheat? Go college ar? They will tangguhkan for you. Imagine if you 20 years old go la, ppl all there young young.. You only the eldest. Damn malu la.. hahahahaha..
I really hope that I can get 1st batch.. I can go home alot times..lalalalalala...

Today, I wanted to watch China Open Semi Final wan...But no Astro at home. MD, WD, MS went into Semis. and 3 also meeting KOREANS... Im starting to like Lee Hyun Il.. But he not in action rdy... haizz.. So yeng.. wear earring sumore.. ahahaha
Well, tonight 10pm astro Ria don't forget to watch Lee Chong Wei okay??
The raising fund for his coach's wife for kidney transplant wan..
I heard that, it's really funny, entertaining.. Very gao xiao !!
10 pm, channel 104, is actually repeat of wednesday wan.. But whatever la i'll watch..
Me and Sister got nothing better else to do except moonlight resonance AGAIN.. duno round ke berapa edy... So, We browse through the Pizza Hut Website and decided to order pizza delivery...
Waiting for 11am, they buka kedai, and im gonna call 1300-88-2525.. haha..
GTG... I havent finish Biology laa.. Aiyak, it makes me think of Mr Fong la.. Lol.........

Till then...

No comments: