Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LALALALALAALA

I am bored.... I know SPM still got 1 day...I still got EST...
and then I got 1 month nothing to do at home, and then I go "holiday" for three months.and equals I don't have break...To kill my boring-ness, I wanna watch all this ! I want to watch Raymond Lam !! I wanna watch Kevin.... hahaha

Last One Standing: Kevin Cheng,Roger Kwok
Legend Of The Demigods: Linda Chung.
The Four: Lam Fung !!!!!!!!!!!
When Easterly Showers Fall on The Sunny West: Chermaine Sheh,Joe Ma
Your Class Or Mine: Bobby Au Yeung
A Journey Called Life: Linda Chung, Ma Chun Wai
Catch Me Now: Joe Ma
The Building Blocks Of Life: Alex Fong, Tavia Yeung
Love Exchange: Anita Yuen,Miu Kiu Wai..
Life Art: Kevin Cheng..
Liong Chai Si Doi -->Century/era Of 2 wives (direct translation frm Cantonese)lol.... Bobby ..
The Drive Of Life,The Brink Of Law,Dicey Business,Father and Son..(i noe im outdated,i havent watch although Astro sedang or telah menyiarkan.. But who cares la.. hahaha)

I am going to watch all this................. I think I cannot finish in a month time..nvm...
DRAMAS: Making my life richer...
Im currently with SPeech Of SIlence... DAmn nice.. Go watch if boring.....
Toodles !

No comments: