Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random

1stly, Im still with add maths... Since friday okie.. So, u pandai-pandai know la, how's my other subjects.. Im determine to score full marks in Section C, but i always stuck in the last question in all the 3 questions exclude motion.. Because I don't know a single thing bout that... I know it's ez.. But i hv not enough time to learn...Whatever it is, I would try to get it right at least for 1 quest, index number...huhu...

2ndly, I havent even start my Pendidikan Moral... I not yet even open the Moral book since trials la... I would do it on 18 Nov 1pm... =)

3rdly, I would like to say my idol win again...
Lee Chong Wei win the johor open.. wahseh.. no doubt la, mmg King of local circuit... ohh.. The girlfriend wong mew choo also win... National King and queen ma... Lian ee vry jealous when newspaper wrote "his gf,his gf" hahaha..
Koo Kien Keat-Ng Hui Lin swept the XD title... hmmm.. Not bad la, this combination... :)
KKK lose the MD la.. Ish ish............ Still like that arrr.. haiz...

4thly, I wanna express that my inspiration... yeah, the gunners my inspiration falter once again...
They were beaten 2-0 by Aston Villa? ya... What the !!!!!! Damn la...the striker miss the goal la, haiyer.... same points with "2 alphabet" tiam, sumore that "2 alphabet" less 1 game.. ish ish...
Arsenal ni buat apa la..................... Why lk dat wan? So cha edy wan?? eesh ish ish..
Ehem.. But as a loyal supporter/fans, I always gv my fullest support no matter what..
No matter how many times they gonna win or sebaliknya,I'll still support them.. lol... This is call taat setia arr.. hahaha.. perasan... Since kohila so taat setia to chelsea, I also taat setia to
Arsenal.. lalalalalalala...

5thly, i wanna tell, yesterday I watched the last ep of speech of silence, the in front i not yet watch.. hahaha.. Nice, sad show.. and this morning/afternoon I watched the last ep of when dog loves the cat (the title is sumthing lik dat la) gallen lo act wan..
bak kata pepatah melayu, seperti anjing dgn kucing.. gt 1 peribhs lk dat rite? so, how the cat like the dog or the dog lik the cat ar? hahahahaha.. vry cute la the kucing and anjing sekalian...

6thly, STREAMYX SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS...
keep on disconnect, so damn menyusahkan, so damn irritating......
The speed already dont know why so slow edy la, nvm. sumore keep on disconnect...
So lao ya wan.. eeyer... Next, that stupid friendster also.. Siao edy... open oso cannot open... gila wan..

7thly, i would lk to tell how's my SPM going on.. I oso don't know la.. BM also like that edy.. Peribhs,6marks.. wrg edy lor... Sejarah, no need to say la...
Eng emm... oh ya, i chose the 1st wan to write... Actually I wanted to write My Perfect Future Husband.. Interesting kan? But I scare the examiner will say i sot.. hahahahahahahahaha..
Maths okie kua.. Hopefully okie lor...

Lastly, I finish ranting..... and I wanna wish all my kawans who are going to sit for Science and Bible Knowledge paper tmr, Good Luck and All the best..
Good luck, good luck.. all the best,all the best.. add oil, tambah minyak, Jia You !!!!!

Toodles !!!

No comments: