Sunday, November 30, 2008

Me too freedom

Today I went KLCC.. Very damn tak han... I wanted to buy 1 bag.. But see here and there also tak ngam..
The Isetan there, parkson grand all got sale.. Damn banyak orang... The escalator oso must beratur.. Escalator !! People there shop like mad wan.. KLCC is orang kaya punya world.. I prefer Mid Valley.. The price lebih affordable. to me la.. Because im broke and im a poories. hahaha..
KLCC is for riches. huhu...
you say I jealous or whatever, oso i dun care. I still will say this: RM 299.90 1 stupid handbag. 50% discount.. =RM 150 sumting. Like this oso call cheap?
I heard those siu lai lai said: "wah hou dai aa" very untung.. wth la... LOL
Too much money don't know where to fling... I go petaling street and buy 1 ciplak wan ppl oso duno lar.. what for wanna buy those 50% wan..
and I saw alot eeli's "fav".. Alot pityful boyfriends.. Carrying plastic bags and handbags.....

Christmas tree.. So fast... still got sumore, not yet finish build,haha


My sister's name? kembangla she..

About 2.30 pm.. Me and my sister went to the plenetary theatre auditorium to watch the Junior Original Concert. It's nice mann..Gabriel Yeap i thought is a girl at 1st... c wrong edy.. Represent Malaysia in Singapore..
Vry damn creative boy.. 12 years old saje..
People gv him 2 bars of notes, he improvise until duno how many mins long punya song..

The stage
2 Stageas
The young composers.. The whole shirt and pants red wan, beside the black shirt boy,
that girl, named Celestine Yoong. She compose 1 song. Become co-performer for another 2 of her friend's composition. Damn geng wan...

All the young composer age between 6-15... Some compose for Piano.. Some for electone.. I of course prefer electone...
They can be better than Jay Chou.. They step the pedal like.. duno how to say.. some already mmg pun sudah better than Jay Chou..

I didn't went pasar mlm, but my youngest sister went. SO, I ask her to buy the following:
Very nice la I tell you... The legend of Demisgod. wah sehh... I like it la...
So real ! it's real la.. If not, how got this kind of show rite.. hahaha..
I love Linda Chung.. hehe


Off i go... Im gonna watch the middle 1 1st.. after that will watch Kevin and then only watch Love Exchange..
Tata...

No comments: