Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 more days

Today was Moral and Add Maths...
Add maths 1 was okie lor... But add m3 2? haiyer.. I so happy la when i did the 1st quest for paper 2.. Because no need use formula right.. But when I see bhind... Fuihhh...
Oh yeah ! The examiner was kind.. My graph paper rite, almost wana cannot tahan that benang punya tension dy.. she tebuk another lubang for me.. and tie for me also.. Because i shivering cannot hold the benang properly.....hehehe...hahahahahahaha.. Thanks !
Pn Lim said that motion quest was very easy.. I don't know anything also..hehehe..
Moral time ! walaoeh... until 5pm mann... I am at school for 10 hours? Kai wan xiao... Moral was very very very hard for me la..me only..... I don't even know how 2 do the 1st quest.. Suddenly got petani.. and rite, the examination hall is so damn hot !!!!!!!!!!! I cannot tahan la......
Lolz... I think i sleep for awhile la.. 15 mins? I sit beside LiLi.. hahahahahahaha... She keep on writing, then drink water, then sleep, then wake up, then do again.. hahahahahahahaha.....
Hafal all those aktas.. 1 oso tak ada... who ask trials comeout so banyak... huhu.......



Im going to this electone or piano concert arr on the 30th November.. who wan go? who wan go?
mari mari... go together-gether.. hahahahaha...
Nice wan la................ I hope the performer is Japanese.. LOL...
Sure very geng wan !!!

Alright, back to Chemistry... all those very tough wan coming 1 by 1...
tata..
Btw, lam fung rocks.. !!! hahaha
and yes, mei fen wanna act in mama bai ngai..Lolzzzz... With her pity hole... hahaha

No comments: