Sunday, November 2, 2008

To my friends aka kawans

Looking back the days, there is laughter and also sorrows..
Frankly speaking,5 years in Convent, I had more laughter than sorrows.. as sorrows had just started this year? My high school life started at Yu Hua and ended at Convent.. Yup, unique, LOL... I went Convent unwillingly, I felt so lonely.. But time to time, I found out that, people there are actually not very hard to get along.
Furthermore, formation of Foreverus91 and the new bunch of friends that I had get closer this year or perhaps last year,make my high school life even more interesting.. With all of them, my high school life is as colorful as the rainbo
w..
I'm glad to have every single one of you as my friend. all of you from form 1 up to form 5, I don't know exactly how many friends, because it's uncountable..:)
Without u all, my life would be "colourless"..

I appreciate every1 of you.
Eventhough I seems don't care, buat tak tahu, but deep inside my heart, I appreciate...

Thanks for being there throughout the good and bad times,wiping my tears when I was crying (1/08/08),thanks for cheering me up and making me laugh,thanks for all the great memories, and most of all thanks for being my friends...

Alright, I guess that's all...
Gotta get back to History of Carolyn 1991...
I won't be updating until SPM finally end..(i dunthinkso,after all heres the place i can express.hehe)
But still I will online and see see.. Lolz...
All the best and Good Luck to all of you !!
Jia You !!

No comments: