Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hong Kong Open

The yellow vs Black... The black lost... I feel so irritating when I see that TBH retrieve the shots... Duno what the hell he's doing.. He loves the net so much.. eesh... Damn lah...go carry the net and sleep la. Haiyoh !
The Yellows keep on smashin, yet TBH giving them high high balls.
They lost wildly.. LOL 21-12,13-21,20-22.. What a score la..
That KKK is also not any better. But better than TBH la.. blek...

Hopefully, Zakry-Fairuzizuan able to beat the Koreans. Although duno hu they gonna meet yet. but 90% gotta be that Koreans lah... huhu.. Im not gonna watch... Luckily nt KKK-TBH, if not i will feel tak aman...lol
I like Zakry's hair la.. hahahaha.. The Fairuzizuan like not yet wake up.. oh ya, Boonsak bcum fairer edy la... He actually can beat that Chen Jin wan... do so damn banyak many much mistake... I tot can see Peter Gade wan.. He out already.. yer...
okla... I wanna go kai kai...
Bye Bye !!!
SPM finish rdy really shuang la... hahahahahahahaha
I wanna watch twilight laaaaaa..... Nobody teman me... not scare wan la.. haiyoh=(

No comments: