Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HACKEN LEE

Star Planet just called me and ask whether I have the interest to watch Hacken Lee's concert @ Genting on the 15 of Nov 2008 or NOT?!
They having their so called promotion:
Buy 2 RM 160 tickets, plus another RM 100 and you will get 1 free room, Hacken Lee's album and some music hamper..
Of course I hv interest la, but SPM ler...
Why he come so early? Ishh ishh ishh...
Cannot wait 15 Dec ar? Lol...
hahahaha....Whatever la, I already watch 2 times edy.. Enough lu.........
Next time ler...hehehehehehehehehehehe

Alright, till then...

**********************************************************


Rain Rain Go Away


Come again another day.. It was raining cats and dogs this morning when Im so bersemangat to start my Sejarah form 5... It was so cooling and eventually I lost the mood to read my History.. but still I read some... huhu...
Today, will be my last day pontenging throughout my 13 years of studying...
Altogether, I guess I sudah ponteng about 10 days... It's consider little okie... I am also going to school late all this while... Wahh... Because nobody cares... huhu..
I don't care if I get points or surat amaran rdy.. last few days edy.. Make it a memorable one for me by givin me surat amaran??.. heehee...

I will study history in school again tomorrow. I find out that I have inspiration to read sejarah in school.. hahaha... sej...sej...sej... sigh la......im goin sch tomorrow, dont feel surprise.. hehehehehehe.. I memang rajin,perasan again..
Im sure to abolish sej if I have the power to do so 1 day...
Im currently obsessed with that Pati Ayam bookmark given by Kasturi.. hahaha.. I hold it all the time mann.. Eventho I dont drink pati ayam, but holding that bookmark also semangat wan.. hahahahaha..

and well, Kohila asked me to Catch A Glimpse on Jonathan Putra @ NTV7 in the breakfast show, but I wake up late.. huhu.. She wants my opinion about him compare with KaKa the football star... Although I din watch la, but I can tell you that KaKa is better... But since he is married, you should forget bout it and stick to ur Jonathan, after all he is not too bad.. His dimple makes him cute.. LOL...

Alright, I guess this post is a piece of crap.. Don't you think so? hahaha
I blog to kill my boring-ness.. hehehe..
Till then...

No comments: