Saturday, November 1, 2008

1st lost..Kasturi..Deeparaya Celebration

Im currently waiting for Lee Chong Wei's match against Taufik Hidayat.
Mr Koo and Mr Tan just lost.. huhu.. expected la, with their current form.. Luckily it's rubber set, some sign of making a come back.. and I can watch Koo Kien Keat longer.. Lol.. He very yeng.. as you know, it's vry hard to see him once right? :)
Lebih yeng than lee yong dae. hahahahahahahahahaha.. Lose punya look also very yeng.. fell punya look also yeng, change shuttler punya look also very yeng, sumore wat arrr... Whatever look also yeng lar.. Lol.. Meifen will kill me..
Actually later still can see 1 more time in mixed doubles but not on tv court.. Ish..

Last thursday was the last day of going Kasturi.. No more traveling by bus, fighting to sit inside.. Lol.. No more petaling street... nO more rockysssss...
and no more McDsssssssss.. We use to buy mcD after class on the way to bus station... :(
Anyway, what I actually wanna express is, I will miss Kasturi,the teachers there and specificly Mr Fong.. Lolzz..
But 1 thing, yeah...We don't have to see Ee Li's "mother in-law" face anymore !! hahaha

The seminar is okie...The best is English... I should have gone thr earlier so that I won't make mistakes during trials...
Sejarah is not bad too.. Although he talk faster than bullet train,but what he says really sticks in your mind.. You won't hate sejarah... The funniest is English... Other subject of course better than school.. Physics is great, Add maths is greater, Bio is greatest, Chem is the greatesssstttt,Maths is... Ask Ee Li.. her "father in law".. lol...

The last day of seminar, each of us was given Brandsss essence of chicken.. izit? argh.. Pati ayam la.. I don't drink wan, because I never drink before, but I taste before..when I open it, I really feel like vomiting.. Don't waste la right, I gave to Esther Chong. Therefore, she drank 4 bottles of Pati Ayam and she is very semangat throughout the seminar.. hahaha..
She drank mine, meifen's, mimi's and her own wan... They giv us a so called calender too

The calender: July to Dec 2008
My right hand side: Inthuja.. You see bhind the harjir, what she doing?My left hand side: Mei Fen... =)
My two friendsss.. Ee Li and Mimi.. Mimi sedang study.. rajin.."yeah, our last day here wei.. Let's take pic!"while some is in the toilet..
don't know why we chose outside the toilet,lol...

We almost no bus to go back.. Although the last bus is full, still we went in and stand. You pay the same amount,but stand !! I remember the 1st time we go, we also stand. Tak sangka this time also stand... We suffer standing in the bus because of inertia... =)
*************************************

Yesterday, 31st October is my school's Deeparaya celebration.. 1st time with this celebration...
I didn't plan to go school actually, but duno why I choose to go.. hmm.
1 word to describe the celebration: LAME... Some Yu Hua students were invited to our school. Buat malu je...
We need to take our food station by station.. OMG.. 1st time..
The lemang and rendang consider nice la, the cendol so watery, NOT nice, not cold enuf... I expect got the ABC machine, tak de pun..the kuih-kuih can la, the muruku not bad.. Still Kohi's nicer..
Before the makan-makan session, got Karaoke competiton. At 1st, I heard KARATE competition... OMG, karate? Lol.. Then, amrit told me, No la, Karaoke... hahaha
Karaoke... karaoke...karaoke.... haih...
oh ya, amrit sick.. Get well soon amrit !!

Alright, toodles !!
Btw, Women doubles now trailing la...

* 10 days to Sej paper 1*


No comments: