Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I AM SO

tense.. duhh... when i feel lk dat, i always think yeah +ve.. "eleh, now you are the only one taking SPM meh hahhh?! people with more subject than you leh hah??" and I feel better... hualalala..namanya Aquarius, of course think lk dat.. =)

Finallllllllly, I finish up form 4's His Story... ahh ya.. A "BIG" achievement lah now,carolyn...
I went school today, because I miss Amrit.. Lolssss... I know she miss me too.. I know i know... *perasan*..
But, haihya... Last week rdy right... my class only 13/33? Great attendances..
There is this SISTEM UGUT in Convent where if you don't return your SPBT books, you won't get your Sijil Berhenti Sekolah.. Ishhhh...
So, it will be on Friday.eeyer.. Actually I planned to go on Fri to choose my table, but now they say gona arrange table on Monday and Friday u nd to return books...ish

alright,very surprisingly, I finish my Sejarah in school. 4 chapters in a row.. and I think you know la, my tahap kefahaman..anyway, im so damn surprise la, i can actually keep my mouth shut(after recess) and read my sejarah... Wow !! am I mad? havent yet?
I don't even open my mouth when Lian Ee and all discussing to go to Countryheights and have a sleepover there..doesn't look lik me... perhaps I am too tired... Lol... I have no more ATP...

Before recess, Chap7 (half rdy frm home) to Chap 9 (few sentence), After recess, I read till chap 10 and manage to see some add m3.. and yes !!! whatever la, as long as I had read... Actually, I just plan to read that Kasturi's booklet.. But after thinking, I think Im crazy to just read that booklet.. I know myself, I dont like History just like everyone, exclude Kohila..
and so, Im not going to take risk for just reading a few chaps.. After all, it's the Finalsss !! Make it no regret.. At least I know I give my best..

Yup, time is limited... But still, Im gonna do that for all my subjects..10 only mahhhh....ONLY MAHHHHHHHHHHH...*sigh*
Im gonna read all, and then only read those booklets.. My quote for SPM
"once in a lifetime, make it no regret"..
Yala, actually, I dont even wan Once oso... But.... Still I have once..
and i dun1 to regret..

so, 2day after sch, lianee fetch me home, because i realised I forget to brin my f5 sej book to shop, den later i study what leh? wanted to call amrit to tumpang also, but she went back dy..at home, I watch The Seventh Day (ROUND 2).. Jin man damn leng chai,he do facial every day i think.. why he so "big" edi still so hensem wan..
Got meaning wan okie I watch the Seventh Day..
7 Days to SPM, watching the Seventh Day, Episode 7... wahhhhhh...
But 1/2 way, I fall asleep and I skip Chemistry tuition.. No one wanna go, so I also dont want go.. manage to continue Sej form 5 after The Seventh Day.. and half way, I created:

AFTER SPM: TO-DO-LIST

1) Sleepover at Lian Ee's villa at Country heights
2) Go Esther Chong's concert in her church
3) Go shopping with my kawans
4) Persuade my dad to buy me a car
5) Go watch James Bond 007 somethin jamebond wan ler(seven again)
6) Go buy alot alot things to go NS..(konon excited)
7) online habis-habisan... (eventho i duno what to do)
8) Movie marathon at anywhere.. Dramas waiting for me: Last One Standing,speech of silence,The Four, The Gems of Life, when dog loves cat(i duno the title la),a journey called life, alot sumore larrrr...

yala, im not goin prom.. I dont even know how's a prom look like besides u dance.. Lol.. So probably we will have our very own prom,theme:foreverus91 at the poolside at COuntryHeights.. Poolside prom sounds unique.. hahaha

Gotta get back to History.
Toodlesss !

No comments: