Thursday, November 6, 2008

A DAY

Today is a historical day... Our class only 8 students..Great.. But still next class greater.. I saw only 2 students... Wahhhh !!!
All great Pemontengsss... No teacher enter... Except Sej and Add m3,phy awhile je.....
We are all reading Sejarah, and Ee Li suddenly switch to Chemistry.. Lol...
Esther Chong was praised by Pn Pushpa and pn Kamaria
h and also Pn Lim for her attendance... She came whole week ehhh when everyone is like sedang memonteng.. Pn Kamariah said if her Sejarah get gred yg cantik, she will reward Esther with hadiah... hahahahahahahaha...
And rite, Pn Lim aka Esther's mom hahaha... Teaches her 1 to 1 add maths... Fuhhhh...
Anyway, today is a bad day,
I LOST MY FORM 5 SEJARAH TEXTBOOK..
Tomorrow is the date to return the txtbooks and i lost it today. Wh
at the..Ohh my godddd...... How to die now????????????? I think I brought to school la, but not in my bag rdy... I guess after recess, sudah hilang... AIyohhh... Sei la, sei la.....
I read wat now??? Cham lor... I brought to school.. Ee Li oso said she saw i using before recess...
Luckily I have the generous Amrit who has 2 Sej books. She said sh
e can borrow me.. weee... Yeah, thanks Amrit.. I Love You..... =)
I don't mind buying back la, as long as I have the book to read...

My Sejarah lost rdy ler...
Mana Sejarah saya?????

This is the books that we never touch before except for bio once or twice?


Okie, so today I meet my Yu Hua friend, Shu Li after her sc
hool's graduation.. They got KFC for lunch.. Nice !! We went McD and yam cha plus exchange our sch magazine.. My school lame la, 2008 wan not yet give us. Their school give out dy lu...
After dat, she went my shop and wait for her mum..... I realise she like camwhoring wich I also actually like it.. lol...



My friend since tadika... Lol

Tomorrow we will be having our "class party"... Our own wan.. hahahahhahaha... Konon la...
It's actually curi makan session in class. Not curi la, we vry open wan... hahahahahahaha..
So, whatever at home just bring.. We told Pn Lim that we gonna use her class time.. huhu...

Till then...
Sejarah you come out la... Don't play play with me la can or not.??

Whoever who terkutip or tersee my book can please give me back? I will love you as much as i thank you..lol...

No comments: