Sunday, November 2, 2008

PETER GADE

Wahh wahh wahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Peter Gade is back !! He won back to back title !!
Back Back Back !!!
Beating Taufik,former olympic champ 21-16,17-21,7-21 if information is not wrong.. Luo Hua Liu Shui oor ~~!! poor taufik, dont cry... He ruin his own chance to bangkit semula by doing uncountables of mistakes..
Taufik play like Lee Chong Wei yesterday in the decider.. Kawan baik !! huhu...
I just watched the last 4 balls where Taufik keep smashing out(yes!), and Peter Gade keep letting the shuttler go out. huaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! should have watch it earlier.. I am so happie la, don't know why...
Suddenly, I feel Peter Gade becomes so handsome ready... Y ar? semakin grow elder, sounds better than old.. semakin hensem... fuhhhhhhhhhh...... You see on tv ar, lagi the hensem aaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
V.E.R.Y !!!
I feels he is better than Mcdreamy now. Lolsz... memang pun la, I confirmed, not feel...Mcdreamy is hot... :)





The yeng-ness

Can you see or feel the handsome-ness of Peter Gade?
hahahahahaha

Aiyoh, why he so handsome wan?
Very handsome I tell you..
Very very very very very (to the power of infinity) damn damn damn Handsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice la his hair, spikey spiky wan !!
SO HANDSOME, SO YENG,SO CHUNT LA !!!
I realise, and I know I shall not blog, but I beh tahan to not blog about this so damn chunted guy named
PETER GADE...Muackssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

p/s: meifen,don't worry.. My heart have alot of chamber... Still can fit Peter Gade. Lol !!

No comments: