Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Expresso

Physics over, left EST !!!!!!!!!!! Yippie !!
We got our school magazine, and it sucks.. The Magazine like shit la..
half of the 5 Berlian not in the mag.. wth la... Don't know which human's great job la.Idiotic, pathetic lady... Perhaps the publisher's great job.. Hmm... Our class page was okie lar.. so so la...Got my face, can edy.. haha.. Tak kisah nice anot la... Not bothered...
I want to sleep secukup-cukupnya tonight.....

I got the NS letter rdy.. Yeah... Im in the same batch and same state and same place and same camp as Lian Ee.. lalalalala.. At least got 1 person I know wan.. Very lucky?? yup, i guess so... Pray hard and you will be blessed.. Lol.... lalalalalalalalala
Im so happie la, I got kawan !! yeah yeah ! I like them la, coz put me in Port Dickson.. So damn nice punya tempat..kononnya la.. hahaha....
Li ying oso got the same state but different place...Thank god I got the 1st batch and I got Port Dickson my rumah holiday... u noe, got pantai wan, beach...
So I can have more holidays...I can swim everyday.. lol..If got camp in genting, wahh. Nice ehhh... Dream on...haha
Overall, Im only there for 2 months and 2 weeks? Very damn fast over wan i know.. After im back.. SPM result coming out, I finish egg... =)
I cannot go and watch Malaysia Open la... eeyer... So what wan la... why they wana do on January la.. haha..
Hong Kong Open starts today.. Yes ! got badminton again... LCW finish egg la... Lin Dan too geng for him.. LCW good, LD better... hahahahahaha..
oK, continue crapping later.. tata

No comments: