Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday girl, Amrit

Dearest Amrit's birthday...


A person who bully me during form 1... Dont talk to me. According to her, she dont talk to new student, new student shud talk to her 1st.. hahaha..She dont let me to have a look of the exercise booksss..During form 2, Im still not close to her...During form 3, still Im not close to her.. But after PMR abit closer because we play UNO together..We get closer during form 4...I dont know how... Undescriable.. Yes, she is funny.. Love to laugh.. Love to tell stories.. Whenever you sit with her, she will tell storiesss. Interesting one...She gave me some advice and encouragement which always works... Her words is simple but padat isinya...Oh ya, she loves cricket and her darling, Dhoni...

Amrit,im sorry because I can't afford to buy you a ticket to India..Go Genting Highland lar, nicee... lol..I tink can get free room 4u... Not 1st world, mayb highland hotel. heehee.. the gamblers hotel...I just want to tell you that im glad to have you as my friend.. Thanks for being such a loving and caring friend... May life lead you to great happiness success and hope dat all your wishes comes true!
Secara formalnya,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMRIT !!!!!!

No comments: