Sunday, July 6, 2008

Food fairr; phone recovered expresssssssnya

This morning's food fair was successful lar.. Wont be not successful wan.. :) because..*guess urself*
About 30 stallsss.. mmm... Got hokkien mee, prawn mee, nasi dagang, chicken rice, nasi lemak dll....
Hokkien mee was the 1st to finish... I didn't buy bcoz yesterday I ate.. Not healthy. 2nd was chicken rice... It finish at 11.20 am... 2 hrs and 20 mins....
I saw my Yu Hua friend there. My standard six classmate, Shu Li... and also some Yu Hua teacher whom I tak kenal langsung.. I was talking to my friend la, then suddenly the teacher come and ask us to carry things.. She probably thought Im her student also bcoz I talking to her student...
So, aiya nvm la, although she din teach me, but she's my "mu xiao's" teacher, I also help her la.. That teacher ask to pass the things to another teacher.. Wah Lao weh.. How do I know which teacher? So, I also follow Shu Li to hunt for the teacher named Pn Khoo... After hunting the whole temple, yeah ! We finally see her and pass the things her.. After that, we quickly run away before she ask us to pass things again to dont know which teacher... heehee

After helping at chicken rice stall, I go ronda-ronda, jalan-jalan, talk-talk wit my friend. I feel like laughing la when helping at the chicken rice stall. Not enough rice you know, but still got chicken.Actualy enuf wan but Because......
Those people say " ka fan, ka fan" more nasi pls.. So, the bhind 15 packets all used white rice instead of those oily rice.. Therefore the organiser aunty go and hunt some rice from those mixed rice stall, then masih not enough then 1 of the helper uncle go and take nasi dagang's rice.....
Chicken eat with nasi dagang punya rice....... The customer also say can la can la.. hahaha

Temple there got 1 Myanmar guy who is a worker there. Basically, he jaga the temple, clean the temple and evrything.. Haiz, I din take his pic.. He very lemah-lembut *not gay type*. But when he work ar, bertungkus-lumus.. When he pass by me oni, ask "eat already?" Dont know how many times I answered him " YES".. hahaha
He always jalan intown wan.. Selalu shopping in Giant. Nxt time I saw, I tell u all. hahah
Food fair ma right, surely eat alot wan ma. I ate ice kacang (kosong), 2 chicken bun,that "lut lut".. steamboat but on the lorry. Besides, I telan 2 sticks of nuggets and 200 ml of 100 plus..

12.30pm I chao dy.......
Actually, I suppose to post photos. But bcoz my camera and CPU fighting, then dun1 connect to each other, so I cannt upload... sigh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Surprisingly, my phone recover itself. Xpress music recover secara xpress ! I din send to repair or anything. I juz leave it beside my printer for weeeekkkssssss. And suddenly, I feel like on it and see. oi..... Boleh wei.....
I can unlock edi lar... Thanks to Harjir la, teach me those security code, lock ur memory...
Now I dont dare to lock edi, I scare cannt unlock... hehehe
say means say recover la, but still cacated abit...
Aiya, dont care la, use only...... Im surverying new phone.....lalalala...
I think I should go for other brand instead of Nokia... I use since I 1st gt phone la.... But Nokia friendly use ma........
hmm.... I want 4G phone !!

No comments: