Friday, July 18, 2008

no mood day...

Today is a non-satisfied day. I have no mood. Therefore, I stop my bio tuition which was suppose to stop end of the month, I really have no mood. makan tak larat, tidur tak lena something like dat lar..
Basically, should I be satisfied? Yes? No? Yes? No? Dont knoe is the best answer..
Whatever it is,will happen or will not happen, I shall stay strong and think positively..kononnya lar..
You are not me, you don't know what's the feeling...
Do things without thinking others feelings is call selfish..
What the hell am I talking??!!

Yes!!! Dump everything into the dustbin and close it properly until SPM. 4 months to go...
After that, open back the dustbin, and pour everything out again..

I reali reali reali want to cry, want to shout and I wanted to tell out all the bad words including the "f" word which i hate the most... But in my policy, I cannot do that. People can say it out easily... hmm...
I have nothing else to talk about, speechless...Im gonna continue my forensic heroes II...

TOO HARD TO EXCEPT
IM BREAK INTO PIECES


No comments: