Saturday, July 12, 2008

Joshua, the cute boy..; ceriabox enquiries


This is my little cute and mischievous nephew named Joshua...
Handsome? Yeahh ! Im sure he will be very handsome in 20 yrs time and don't know how many gfsss will he has. He is kinda lembik and therefore always bullied by his cousin because his cousin is bigger in size. lol..
Lastly, he is very intelligent...
Because of those DHA in milk powder i guess. : )

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh yeah ! our school right, ask us to buy the borang for registration into government
matriculation something.. I paid RM 10.50... I regretted becoz eventhough I get also I won't choose to go there... Plus not that i will get also... Goshh ! my RM 10.50.. Im gonna ask teacher on Monday whether she can gv me back my money or not so that I can go Happy Happy cafe.. hahahahaha

Actually last wednesday we wanted to go to ceriabox to sing.. But kohi also dont want go and also scare late for st john.. So we didn't go...
Student promotion: Mon-thurs (12-4pm)
1 hour RM 3 ++ = RM 3.45.. (you thirsty, your prob.. No drink. haha)
3 hours RM 6++ (this wan got free 1 soft drink)

We wanted to go the 1 hr wan act.. But didn't go at last..
The next day, we talk bout this in class again.. Yee Thong, Esther Chong and Joanne also say wana go.. So, before chem tuition, me, eeli and Yee thong went and ask for further information.. We asked see whether can wear uniform anot la, this la that la..
The people say cannot wear uniform, and at the same time I saw people wearing uniform. Ishh..
I asked whether got police meronda or not.. She said got... walaoo......But sing oni ma, not do anything also..

Before that, I beria-ria wana go. But now my heart tell me not to go..... Some more dont know that place halal or not.... hahahaha.....
I scare arr, if drink thr, dont know okay or not wan.. Who noes before they bring in the drink they put in pil-pil khayalan... Habislah my masa depan....
I think i better don't go...

Oh ya, in there, I saw my ex-classmate... same class for six years.. hahaha... I realised la, but i jia jia dont know.... then suddenly he called me.. twice... 1st time i x hear..... we were asking ma... 2nd time only hear...
He came down to the receptionist and take 1 bottle yg tertinggal.. Im 88% sure that his friend ask him to take wan bcoz he oweys kena bully.. kesiann.. lol....

That's all for now.. byee!

Ohhh no mann.. Tomorrow got Physics extra classss......... Lazyyy.. But luckily not 8.30am.. We are 2nd classs...



No comments: