Monday, July 14, 2008

Forensic Heroes II

Forensic Heroes II rocksssss......
I talk untilll no more saliva to persuade my dad buy 1 new dvd player to replace the sudah explode wan... He give all sorts of reason not to buy, and my sisss and I give all sorts of reason that should buy. So, 3 against 1, we won !!! huhu.... Actually I tot he wont buy la, but at last i oso duno why he buy...

I desperately need the dvd player, becaue in the afternoon I bought the Forensic Heroes II !!!!
I cant tahan if I don't watch it...
Therefroe, straight after we buy, we watch from 10.30pm -2am..... we covered to Ep 5.. Since the 1st episode we watched in AOD preview dy...
Then Sunday after Physics, I watch again from 12pm-5pm and we covered up till ep.12 or 13...
watch like that very happy leh........
That Ivan(kevin cheng) damn handsome i tell youu..... So bergaya when he hold the bomb... I buy because I wana watch himm... hahahaha..
But I dont like that Ding Ding died...

Still got about 10+++ ep to finish. I will finish it by next weekend... Only weekend I can watch ma, so 2 sats and 2 sundaysss. I CAN FINISH !!!
Next will be Tong Sam Fung Bou, heart of greed something like that...
Meifen wana finish dy, then I borrow from her.. hahha...
I want to see Bosco and Moses........... and of course abalonesss..

After heart of greed is trials, then after trials mayb i wana watch silence speech after spm I wanan watch Love Exchange, After Love exchange, I watch all the drama I miss out wan... After I watch alllllllll the dramas, I want to join that Astro TV buff ... hahahahahahahahaha.....

Okay, till den...

No comments: