Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh No !!!
I forgot to ask teacher whether can return my $$ not !!! Finish !!!
Surely she gv the money dy............... Hopelesssssssssss.......
Why am I so forgetfullllll.. sigh....
My RM 10.50 !!!!
how many cups of Cina teh ais and how many pieces of roti canai?
Never give up ! I'll still go and ask tomorrow...:p


什么是废话???
废话就是从肺说出来的话。:p

第一次用华文来写部落格,感觉很好玩,也很好笑。
因为我了解,我的华文水平已经掉到最低,无药可救的状态。
我很久,真的非常超级久,没有写过华文字,除了我的名字.三个字,就只三个字。
所以现在就要开始练习以免忘记一切.
考试就要来临,我开始害怕。幸亏我会害怕,要不然我更本不会动课本。
最近,没有羽球追,所以都很闷。星期日下午真郁闷。我很久没有看到李宗伟和古健杰。哈哈。。。
北京奥运即将来临,我想飞去北京看李宗伟。这是我每天发的梦。
也是一些废话。
好啦,我的华文字有限。
就到此吧。。
再见!晚安!

This is a piece of art and also crap

ps:meifen, pls baiki my language if nd to... haha

ok..... I translate to my dear amrit..
Amrit, i said i vry long din write in chinese rdy.... approximately 4 yrs... So, im gonna practice here supaya tidak lupa...
use chinese to write blog vry funny.
and then rite i say, trialss around the cornerss, i started to gt abit scare, so nasib baik i noe how to scare, if not means i wont touch my bk.. and i want to fly to beijing and see the person that you always insult wan... is a dream dat im dreaming... hahaha.. at last there, i say bye bye, goodnight..
thats all
u understand anot? I say until like this.. I ownself oso dont understand.. hahahaha
i hope u can understand what i talking abt.. hahahahaha :)

No comments: