Sunday, October 19, 2008

A day out again

Went out for the whole day again.. Meet up Mimi and Ee Li at 11am in KTM... We headed straight to Kasturi 1st.. Just in time.. hehehe..
So, it's the last day of tuition... hmmm.. Overall, it's not bad la tutioning there.. Met Aunty Pat in Kajang station!! My ex tutiton teacher..i wave to her..
Aunty pat: Wah, go where? Go shopping arr?

Me: huh? No la.. Go tuition ler..
Aunty Pat: Where? Kasturi ar?
Me: hahahaha yeah...
Lol...

Rating time..
Physics: A star, if mr Tan I have no comment..we skipped his class and went to add m3.. lol...
Add Maths: A star

Biology: A star
Chemistry: A and of course star, the bestest teacher for Chemistry I ever had..

But I tell you,there rite, teachers very good.. But the workers there arrrr.. The collect card wan arrr especially the aunty arrrr... She is so what la... Almost all the workers are RUDE..
That's what I wana say.

Alright, My mission complete.. I successfully take picture with my Biology teacher, Mr Fong.. Sungguh cute la him... Lol.. After class right, me and
Mimi went out there noe.. Actually I wanted to fang qi edy.. I very shy.. Lol.. Since the class today was quite empty, so I waited everyone go out 1st.. Like thiss.. Ee Li, inilah dialognya..ee li vry malu wana c him wa, so she went toilet and hide..

Me: Teacherrr.... ermmmmm...
teacher: yes?
Me: can i take picture with you??
teacher: Ohh.. sure. okie !
Me: erm.. teacher ar, you smile okie?

teacher: huh? ohh! okok.. LOL..
I say leng chai means leng chai, don't argue with me..
alright.. shall c him live, u will say. "Wahh" !!


After that, we went to KLCC.. That Mimi who actually said DON't WANT TO GO, wanna study Bible Knowledge saying that her exam will be this thurs. But at last, she went with us too... You see la this gal.. ishh..
and here I present you the two princess who join the KL tour under me, carolyn.. Lol This is their 1st time to KL.. Xiao mimi and Xiao Li.. They come frommm..... China, Guangzhou and Hang Zhou.. Yeah !
Lol...

Once we entered KLCC, we hunt for food. So, ended up stay in Burger King. Can refill drink ma..
After that, we went to have a look of that "Study In Australia" thing...
Ngam ngam we go time, talk about Biomedical Science and Biotechnology. That's our main point going thr.. After the talk, we jalan-jalan there, and get
some goodie bag and plastic bag. huhu..
I guess we are a little young for that... But nvm, as I said, plan for the future. LOL...
So, after visiting thr, we went KinoKuniya. Because Ee Li's parents say fetch us bag since they also going KLCC. Thanks uncle and aunty for the ride and the dinner.. hehe
Kononnya, study there wa... jia jia de.. Since there don't have our F5 books, so we use our own books
This girl reading Bible knowledgeReading Bio. :)

reading Bioo too...

and so, ppl caught us taking pic. She thought we taking pic of their books. Omg ! perasan.

About 6 lebih we balik.. On the way back, Ee Li's mum ta pao some food back home..
Our dessert... Cheesy choc.. Apple dont know what and white choc something.. We didn't finish, too full..We sapu the cheesy choc.. eemm.. yumm
After makan, we clean up because Ee Li's maid
on leave..

Mimi put sabun

Ee Li rinse the plate
and I susun on the shelf, since is an ez job, so I clean the table also..
Actually, table not dirty also. hahaha

1 day had pass... 3 weeks to SPM...
tata.. gtg !



No comments: