Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To-day

Today I want to tell that my Bio teacher "rockss"..
I talk to her so long, but still I don't manage to plus any mark not even 0.5m...
Ishh... skema skema skema.. ikut skema jawapan.. Skema jawapan tak boleh dipercayai sepenuhnya la, you see la, EST 2 skema all wrg wan...
I saw my ans is exactly in the skema, but she say NO..
Fuhhh.. Me, edna, eeli sacrificed recess time to "fight". But still we don't manage to fight any.
Actually, we planned to go and talk again during Moral. But somehow we feel, not worth it lah..
Go and "fight"= waste ATP... Ee Li say very Mou lai.. What's moulai? haha
So, end up, we didn't go...

i feel like Im very what lah now ! I don't know how to say...
SPM in 30+ days time, and I don't know what the hell im doing now..
My knowledge is still blur blur... My Sejarah is still 0 %.. I don't know why I have NO MOOD 2 read history. Got any hormone that can stimulate me to read Sejarah wan arr? I seriously need it wei.

We went to tuition today. Yeah ! i know dy, we must leave school by 1.15pm so only we can get to see the paling behind seat. hahaha..
We waited for Yeethong's call for like quite long, to know which day she want for seminar. and we berjaya to persuade her to join our tues and thurs gang !!
Today the Physics teacher, really teach until like bullet train mann. Me no understanding. If seminar is him, I tell you, My kawans will kill me... Die !
We have this rating teacher thingy.. and Mimi rated her darling "B" . So bad lah she..
Maybe she salah tengok, she tot, "B" for baik, bijak, bagus.. hahaha.. kononnya jujur. But she scare there will be gossips after she circles "A". :)
Nice arr, this kind of thing. How good if school oso have this.. Surely all students TERBILANG LA..

hey, i got a cert for PRS.. Oh my ! I got cert for that wei..
so and so
"diberikan penghargaan atas jasa bakti dan sumbangan BELIAU".. cheh.. beliau..
I feel DAMN guilty.. coz Im like hidden PRS.. When Shyuan Mey hand me the cert, i was like.. "what? st john wan i got dy"..
"No, dis is for PRS"
then esther was " wahh... better than none, bu cuo la.." hahaha
LOL.. I very guilty, very.

Alright, 4 weeks to SPM.. 4 weeks..
Sat sun,sat sun, sat sun,sat sun...----- SPM !!!
You imagine.. imagine... TOMORROW is SPM...
what will you be doing now??
Like me now ar? Onlining? hahaha
Okay, stop my crap here.
tata... I don't mean to halau you amrit.. hahaha..
TATA...

p/s: meifen, lamfung is hensem and yeng. Your moses is different. Moses is BATUsss... :)

2 comments:

ab rahim said...

heee.. you good gul.wanna to know more about my bijak sifir song..?

Carolyn said...

OK, sure...
Lets start. hahaha