Sunday, October 12, 2008

A day trip with lots of knowledge

We went IMU yesterday.. hmmm.. we took the 10am train, and reach thr bout 1030am..

We walked from the Bukit Jalil LRT station to IMU..
It's like Convent walk to Yuhua..But kinds far la.

We went to the hall 1st.. They have all the course's lecturers there.. You can ask them any questions you want... Me and Mimi 1 group, Harjir and Ee Li 1 group.. They went for medicine and pharmacy whereas Mimi and I went for Medical Biotechnology..
I found it quite intererstiing.. The way they explain..
The lecturers there are professional and experience..
I would either choose Medical Biotechnology or Nutrition & Dietetic...

Both dont need to go overseas, can save money.. My mum always remind me that I still have two sis need to study oso

Yup, it's too early to say this...
But, It's good to plan earlier for the future...



I don't want to be a blur fella when people asks me what I wanna be in the future. Although Im not sure yet, still I will crap something to shut that fellas mouth especially my aunts.. You know la, my aunty they all, always compare me with their children. Although it's not significant, but they indirectly saying it.. You know ar? *name* gor gor top student in Australia arr,..I am like.. okie.. he top student..
"U see now ur aunty accountant, so many money !!"
"U see *name* jie jie oweys top student in school."
u see her, u see him.. Wei please la.. I dont even care how top is he/she la. Eventhough they are the TOP STUDENT ON EARTH so what?? Yala, australia high class, Malaysia low class ma right? My cousins they all dont even talk to me, how the hell im going to ask how they score so GOOOOOOOD results as their mum says... They didn't even share their experience in overseas with KIDS like me..
Im so so so keen to shut their mouth up. In their mind, is oweys accountancy, medicine, dentistry..all the humans go study accountancy,dentistry, finish la the world.
What their children did is oweys the BEST.. what other ppl do, is "eeyer, that wan ar?" damn la..
I so geram, very geram, very very very geram !

I am 1000000% sure that when I say Medical Biotechnology, they will say.. "seldom heard la, got job meh? later graduate dy hard to find job".. Because they said the same thing for Dietician. They also say the same thing for IT...
Aiya, biasala dat kind of katak bawah tempurung ppl..
Im so gonna smack their faces. Especially that particular wan. and this time i will surely answer back, and make them cant open their mouth.. Or make them open mouth, but don't know whaT to talk. For this time, I wanna win !!

After consulting those lecturers, emmm i went to pharmacy,medical biotech, biomedical sci,psycology and nutrition & dietetics, 1 IMU student bring us for the campus tour.
Wahhh !! I love the labs, the library, the computer lab, the toilet, argh.. Everything..

IMU is such a nice Uni. It's perfect enough for me because it is surrounded by a complex, LRT station, some gerai right in front of the main entrance,a condo which we can rent and stay.. last but not least, THE STADIUMSSS..Putra stadium and National stadium...

So, any open or concerts, i can just walk there.. hahahahahahahahaha

I am now trying very hard to persuade my parents to let me study thr two yrs later.
Im promoting the uni.. huhu...
After the tour, it's time for lunch.. We took taxi to Endah Parade. We ate McD. Ee Li belanja me and Mimi Sundae, because she lose her bet !! hahahahahahaha

We jalan-jalan there and around 3, we went out to tahan taxi.. It's so so so hard to tahan a taxi leh.. Everything went smoothly until we reach Bandar Tasik Selatan station.

1st time: we fail to enter the train,it i so pack. This is the very 1st time i didnt manage to enter the train. Since 1995, naik kereta api 1st time.

2nd time: Another train come 20 mins later. It is the 2nd time I didn't manage to get into the train since 1995.

3rd time: We dont care anymore. Mimi push me inside although is also pack, and we 4 kids manage to get In !!! Yeahh !!! SUCCESS !!!

In the train., we saw something..

A guy and A lady, u will get a couple right? yeah !

Ee Li: Wei carolyn... *eye signal*
Carolyn: Oohhh.. ok.. saw edi
Ee Li: Are you thinking what Im thinking??
Carolyn: Yesss !!! You think really ar?
Ee Li: Dont know.. wait 1st, see 4 awhile.. *after a moment* Ehh.. 100%
Mimi and Harjir: what is that? what 100%?
Carolyn: Now I guaranttee.. 10001% I saw she hug...
EeLi: Ya lor..
Mimi and Harjir: what !!??
Ee Li: neh.... * whispering*
Mimi and Harjir: OOHH !!!!!!
Ee Li: shhh..

So, you get what it is all about???

Ehh, vry fun la naik KTM LRT, you can see different things...

The story goes like that actually we saw a couple. and we dont know they are, we thought kawan biasa... hmm.. The guy is a chinese and the girl is an Indian..
mmm.. The height 100% padan.. quite ok la.. But to us kids are kinda, new things.. Namanya KIDS... We are open minded kids, Malaysia negara berbilang kaum ma... so normal...LOL

hehehe... If me and Ee Li did that, walao weh.. we will be HOMELESS.. But anyway, Love is blind... huhu...

"Love is blind", my friend will continue say, "You are Not Blind". But I think "Love makes you blind".. hahahahaha

K, tata..

Good Luck to those who taking PMR... After PMR, is SPM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to 5 berlians too... Mathsss g.gempur.. Yeahhh !!!!!!!!! Bersama we work hard !

2 comments:

Ah Hoong said...

Hi,

do u know ur idol, lee chong wei philosophy? he say, he do not like to lose, whether its a friendly game or world championship match. because he do not like the feeling of loosing. so even if he is to loose, he will feel very very unhappy and work very very hard to win again.

today readin ur post, i feel happy bcoz u remind me of him when u say u wan to win. i think u wil bcome very successful is u think that way not only in studies, but every aspect of life... you wil then truely b a winner!

dont care abt what ppl say. some ppl are alwiz tryin to discourage us frm hitting our target.

i wish you all the best in your exams okay. GAMBATEH!!


Sunny

Carolyn said...

hey...

Thanks for your advice..
i also feel they are discouraging me.. Not i wana say la, but can see through the way they talk..
i shall stick to my ambition..
Do what i like to do...
hehe
lcw like that wan arr.. I wana follow him too..

I also wish u all the best in ur exams.. good luck =)