Saturday, October 11, 2008

I like like like

I LIKE CHEMISTRY


I LIKE CHEMISTRY



I LIKE CHEMISTRY



When you like something, you say you like,
When you don't like something, also you say like.

For the very 1st time, I had my Chemistry P2 higher than BIO 2 !!
Ooh.. Im so shocked...
I always think Chem is tough. and yes, it is. evrything is tough.
But is disappointing for BIO..
On the other hand, for the another vry 1st time, I had my PHY higher than my ADD m3..
I should be thankful for my Physics, although not yet until that level. But stilll... Im not saying that Im satisfied.
For the 10 subjects, honestly, I READ PHYSIC THE LEAST..
I didn't touch PHY book until 5 days before Phy paper. and that also turn turn page only...

For the ADd m3, don't say la. I also don't know what Im counting.. When I see the solution, when teacher discussing... My mouth will pop out words like " aiya, so simple nia, also dont know, why like this oso cannot think wan,haiyoh,haiya"
Then the one sitting beside me, ee li will say: " what you talking?!You talk sumore? talk la !! tak bersyukur langsung...complain so much huh!!! bersyukur what you get la"
So, this trials we learnt 1 thing " BERSYUKUR" be THANKFUL OKAY..
Don't complain so much.
If you think you haven't achieve what you want, just keep quiet, and think properly..Think

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO
TO ACHIEVE YOUR TARGET.

30 DAYS TO GET IT DONE !

This is what Im gonna do, because I really not yet reach my target..
1st of all, i need to hapuskan the lazy cells..

So, together we berjuang okie.. :)

No comments: