Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Musical 3

Today I went to Mid Valley to watch High School Musical
3.. Actually we have a coupon, buy 2 free 1. So ngam ngam me and adik-adik sekalian.. BUT, they say that coupon does not valid for High School Musical 3 because it just released. She said, "you can watch Mamma Mia using this coupon.."
My goodness, mamma mia... I don't know how to menghayati la...
"is ok den, can I have my coupon back? I want 3 tickets for HSM 3..
."
" ohh.. Then mama mia dun1?"
" No thanks"...
The show starts at 2.15pm but a lot of kids already waiting since 1.30pm.. They can't wait to go into the theatre.. hehe..
Overall, the show was not bad... the song was ok lar... Well, a bit sad when Troy and Gab gonna separate... Saya rasa terharu, but havent cry yet.. Lol
.. Maybe because Im also graduating...
See, their jubah so nice. Nicer then convent's...


Prom theme: Last waltz..
Gab teaches troy how to dance..
Two best friends


aww.. So sweet..

A worth watching movie... Especially for fifth formersss...
till then, toodles... :)

No comments: