Monday, October 20, 2008

Today Sarah suppose to give us the graduation photos.. She save in a disc.. Hmm.. When I open, it's a blank disc. Lol...
I thought my computer cannot support tiam.. Lol..

we never go back to the rombak class.. hahaha..
We do what we like to do.. After all it's still left bout 2-3 weeks.. We chit chat bout lots of things..
Talking about prom.. Esther thought can only bring boys to prom.. Pity her..amrit suggest that she shud bring her brother.. Noone know oso.. Girls oso can la moi.. Lol.. She don't know who to find, so she decided not to go... hahaha.. But Mei Fen is going.. She asked me wanna go not, but i just don't know how to say "Ok, go lah"..n ee li oso din go.. I tak biasa go that kind of place, that kind of atmosphere just not my type... Lol...
Go den go disco lar.. hahaha..

Durin Bio, Yee Thong,mimi and me kaji-ing S.H.I.T word.. hahaha

Oh shit, my mark so low nia..
Hey, you know? SHIT is a bad word
huh? ooh... but vry normal what. Thsn the word start with "F"?
that wan even worse than shit..
ohh, then dont say shit say urine?
LOL.. say Faeces la.. oh, faeces !

Omg !!! HAHAHAHA

Then Me and Ee Li talk about inventing medicine.

wei.. i study biomedical sci la, then i invent alot ubat...
ohh ok ar.. Good !! what ubat?
I invent ar, no need telan wan, no need jab wan, only apply.. Like cream like that wan..
Huh? Then people internal pain u ask them to apply cream ar?
ooh ya hor.. So, I invent ubat that can cook with rice and eat together, no smell wan. Just eat, then can cure edy wan
Ooh !! wei, then you invent oso la, can put inside juice then drink wan..
okay oso.. can can

hahahahaha.. syok sendiri la...

I planned to skip school this whole week. Which mean I will only go to school after DEEPAVALI holiday.. Yeahh !!!
Tues: Got seminar, dun1 go school
Wed: Jusco Members Day, want go shopping
Thurs: Seminar
Fri: Lazy

Talking bout seminar rite? I don't want go dy la... The teacher i want I dont think he can make it.. Yer.. Not nice wan...no lame jokes... :( From somewhere I heard he admitted hospital rdy due to backache... Backache wor, so geng wan meh? backache only weyh........

Tomorrow's my off day, no need to wake up early ! Yippie !!

ps: Gem of Life 1st episode today !!

No comments: