Monday, October 27, 2008

A random post before i go pd... huhu...
I'm leaving for Port Dickson.. I can sense you guys saying "aiyoh, again !" "Spm ar, tsk tsk.."
Yes, you are right. AGAIN...
Well, I alone SPM, takkan my whole family follow me SPM meh.. some ppl will ask "why don't you stay at home".. FYI, My parents will not allow us kids stay alone in the house... Apatah lagi overnight wan... Because kadar jenayah sedang meningkat. You know that right? and my garden is a damn quiet garden... Plus, Im going Kasturi tomorrow, who gonna fetch me lar... To express in a better way, I CAN'T drive in KL area, lol... The drivers there are toooooooo... Everything want fast fast...The light baru saja turn Green, they rdy honk you.. But actually, I don't really know the way, LOLZ... I get lost means finish la... who gonna save me..
Jalan also we will get lost, don't say drive.. Every way also jalan sehala, and you know my reversing skill is ma ma dei.. It will take years to reverse 1 car. hahaha
I always sit bhind at the bus, so not really sure which jalan...

anyway, hmm.. I wana go PD la... So long didn't go rdy.. I mean the apartment I so long didn't go rdy... I would take some pics of the newly renovate apartment TO SHOW OFF. lolz... haha.. Wadeva...

My country sedang mengacau ni.. Very luan hor... So, I am thinking of migration. Lol.. Too fast to think right? hahahahahahaha...
Either NZ or Australia... But there will not have mamaksss. hahaha

I like the lifestyle here, but I prefer the education there..

By the way, what's kiasusss all about? Alwayss alwaysss alwaysss when any exams is about to start, I heard of alot kiasusss topicsss...
Being a kiasu is not a bad thing.. But make sure don't naik gila...
A's is important, but attitudes are even more important..
Yeah, people with great results but with a terrible attitude, still they gonna "SU"..hahaha... I don't mean any1, but my cousin with "great" attitude and also great results. so imagine.. They are greater than the Great wall of China... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You are always at the top, once you fell, you can't accept, and there goes..........You need anti depressant... Or else...
JUMP DOWN FROM KLCC !!!
Finish with kiasu's paragraph =)


Alright, i am half way with Add maths, the
LOG LOG LOCK..
Gonna get the key !!!
2 weeks to SPM. 1 month to freeedom !!!!!
3 months to NS.. 5 months to SPM's result !!!!!!!!!
Time flies and never come back..

tata...

You guys will miss my postsss. I know.. LOL...
Oh yeahh !!! Malaysia's Women's doublesss , Chin Ee Hui and Wong Pei Tty, at last, finally, akhirnya,
Clinch their first ever Super Series title this year in Odense, Denmark...
Hualalalalalalala... KKK-TBH reali...
Peter Gade grab the Men singles title... The quite-not-young yet leng chai ang mo...Lol

and yes !
Happy Deepavali to all !!


ps:my kawans, chop place 4me !! After the 1st Air-cond kay !!!
Thanksss.. Muaccckkksssss.. I buy roller coaster and twisties tomato... haha

No comments: