Friday, October 10, 2008

Super fast la

1 week gone ! 4 weeks to SPM !
sigh... We got back physics today..
emm.. whatever I get, just bersyukur la..Don't complain so much..
Hope for the best during SPM..

Tomorrow suppose to go to Aina's house to take pics for the school magazine. Because few of them went for holidays when we took in KLCC during mid term holidays..
but im not going.. So do mimi, eeli they all...
Mimi, eeli, harjir and me are going to IMU tomorrow. Ee Li says got roadshow thr..
SHe wanna noe more bout pharmacist dentistry all those..
At 1st, im not going la, since she says got Biotech right, so Im going to have a look thr.. Mimi also aim for Biotech..
and yeah ! there's something in KLCC on the 19 of OCT. Talking bout Biotechnology..
dont know izit KLCC, there wrote Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. I guess it is la.
and me and mimi gonna go after tuition on Sunday...
Talking bout tuition right, do you realise that after this month we will not have tuition lk that anymore? fuhhh... I still remember that time primary school i go tuition leh..
So fast...
I dont care, I wanna go and take pic with Mr Fong, he so damn cute..
i sure miss him...lol..
I will go and find 1 boyfriend like him so innocent from the outside wan.. lol

okla, habis cerita today..

No comments: