Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today's Jusco Members Day... Very cheap !!! I went and reach 8.30am !!
Maths period also not yet finish !
I grabbed some tee and jeans... my sis grab colour pencils.. adui...
My parents grab oil, milo.......Lol... The groceries are cheap !! huhu...
Got 1 girl, girl or lady? buy so so so many clothes.. Take until like mountain so high. I think she buy and keep for chinese new year la...but CNY oso 15 days only. 1 day 1 also no need so much ler..
and yes again.. I saw the boyfriendsss hold so many things for the girlfriendsss.. and I can see the guy's face: "aiyo, buy somemore ar? faster lah" lol... the girls slamber je... so bad leh..

Although I din go school but I know it is a good choice.. :)
I learn something bout Biology today.. Subtopic: Kidney.. *artificial kidney*


The dialysis machine...

The screen.. Damn canggih wan..
This is a dialyser.. It does the ultrafiltration work... I guess la..
Sodium Chloride. To prevent cramp during dialysis treatment. also I guess wan..
Very pain wan.. Two needles poke the artery and the vein..

That's all for today. Pontenging again tomorrow. Break record, 3 hari berturut-turut..

No comments: