Monday, October 6, 2008

School had started.. We are back to the original class. Everything is back to 2 months ago..
I know this won't last long..
We got back some papers.. Im happy to score A1 for Maths and Moral..Im afraid that I can't score an A1 for maths, because my matrix and prob salah wei...I forget to write the name of the equation for the straight line and there goes my 4 marks... I know how to get the line okie.. Pn Lim don't want give mark.. LOL..
Nevermind, I'll remember 4ever and always..
We got back Bio P2.. the 60 marks section only.. I don't know what to say la..
Besides, wo got back BM 2.. Wahh.. I tell you... :)
Tomorrow we might be getting back Chemistry, english and Add m3... sei lor... I need to bring aspirin to school ehhh... Heart attack...

Yeah !! I finish Moonlight Resonance during the hols.. I only took 3 days.. Lalallalalala...
It's a super duper nice drama. Almost everyone had watched. But to peoples that not yet watch, faster go watch lar... hahaha
" WHEN CHINA PEOPLE COME TO HONG KONG PLAY, THEY BUY THIS REPEAT AND REPEAT" LOL...
Lam Fung rocksss.. I love the ending lah !

30+ days to SPM.. Hohoho...
about 40 days to freedom !!!
Yeahh !!! Spm belum over, want freedom pulak, hahaha

Alright, till then...
We need to read some history okie.. S.E.J.A.R.A.H !!!

No comments: