Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yeah ! Today is a holiday 4me.. Tomorrow also..Because of PMR. I follow my ori class time table. I purposely do the opposite way that the sch wants. Lol
Hmm. I also dont think so that the class today will do Phy or Bio gerak gempur...
Im going school on fri for add maths g.gempur. I feel more comfortable doing gerak gempur in my class. We can discuss and talk loud loud. hahaha

Im now very stress as you see my blogskin. I know that I must start to revise now before it's too late. SPM once in a lifetime right, I don't wana regret.. huhu...
SPM in hour many hours time....
Count !
Last time I counted PMR in hour many hours time.
Amrit just told me that PPD give new instruction saying trials's A1 is 80 and above..
We use to think it's 75 and above... Sigh..
But Trials is over, don't think about it... Let it be...
Yesterday, when we are beraturing to add mark for our Chemistry paper, Esther Siah asked me a question which I never thought before. Me Esther Sithara
"You think ar, our SPM paper will lost ar?"
"lost? how to lost? tie already wan, 1 bunch 1 bunch like that gv to teachers wan ma, nt meh?"
"ya, i know, but when the teacher mark leh, misplace edi how? If lost, they use my trials mark right?"
"Ohh.. yala..That's why they say trials important"
"Aiyoh, my trials mark like that leh"
"You thought you only ar? I with you also not much difference what"
"How?"
"I also dont know, why you think until like that? won't wan la..."
After that, she asked Sithara how much is the percentage for our SPM paper to hilang.
" huh? don't know leh.."
"0.00000000001%"
" No la, I think 50%"
" huh?! 50%???!! Die la like that..
Alright, till then... Finish story.. tata

No comments: