Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good morning

Good MOrning !! It's 5.19am in the morning now.. Yesterday I slept at 8pm.. woke up at 1040pm.. Thank you mei fen *nice mark* for your sms. You make me thought it's already in the morning.haha.. If not, im sure gonna sleep until morning. and also thanks to your 1 hour sms-ing entertainment. Because I can't sleep edy.. The blue wind and pity hole is the best entertainment.
Lam Fung and Chan Hou respectively. hahahahahahahahahaha...
However, I also slept after 12am.. hahahahaha. Yes, im like a pig.. and 4 sumting i woke up. then now i am here.
I still thinking whether to go school or not.. haiiihyohhh... If and only if I've got a coin, I would use it to make decision. Lol...

Okie, I have this don't know what thing which stimulates me wake up early to study. I planned to wake up evry morning 4am, mon-fri, sat sun off. This will last until SPM arrives. But I don't know how long can it last. Last fri was the 1st day, but i can't wake up at 4am. My fon alarm rang until no more battery, I still havent get up.. Today is the 2nd day. and yes,
I AM GOING TO STUDY NOW.

Ok, tata...

No comments: