Friday, October 17, 2008

I am going to close my blog very damn soon. Because SPM is heading towards me. Nearer and nearer. So,yeah.. Im gonna close the blog for... 1 month !!

Currently, I am stressing up. Last time when I don't know how to do some questions, I will just like.. "aahhhh, don't care la, teacher gona discuss also".. But now, NO.
I feel so damn not-good-mood when I cannot get the solution for the questions, when I drop my things and when I lost my things. I feel like scribbling the question paper and I did..

The add m3 paper today really make me not good mood. I lost my patience doing it... To worsen my not good mood, I lost my mechanical pencil. It's just a pencil lah, why do I shout ar? Did I? Or maybe because of her? I'm very frustrated and so I shouted. Uncontrolable.. Damnit..

PMR candidates merdeka this morning. So nice !!! After 1 month, is my turn !!

Tomorrow is graduation day. I am graduating? No more uniformssss.. Yes !!, no more "pay class $$" wheee... No more "dont forget to bertugas" and most important thing, NO MORE THAT WOMAN !!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!

No comments: